Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Am I the only one never to have gone on the Brexit thread?

Pork Knuckle Pete

at the meat party
Nov 1, 2010
So many that post on there have second accounts.

Wouldn't it be great if the mods revealed them all?
:banana:
They won't as I suspect there is a mod or two amongst them, I wonder if these 2nd accounters FAKE everything???

What makes you think Brexit thread posters have multiple accounts? What evidence do you have? I think you’re imagining it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What makes you think Brexit thread posters have multiple accounts? What evidence do you have? I think you’re imagining it.

Hello mate. Not seen you on here for a while.

Pork Knuckle Pete

at the meat party
Nov 1, 2010
Hello mate. Not seen you on here for a while.

I rarely post these days. Too many bell-ends. But I do love to read your objective, enlighten, informed, balanced and measured political analysis especially in these heightened and charged times. Keep up the brilliant work!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I rarely post these days. Too many bell-ends. But I do love to read your objective, enlighten, informed, balanced and measured political analysis especially in these heightened and charged times. Keep up the brilliant work!

Thanks. And good point about [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]. What on Earth makes him/her think posters have multiple accounts?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I only look occasionally these days as it’s all been said and what will be will be

However once the revolution starts I will certainly be a regular visitor again

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I have two accounts. I was previously Salty Seagull and the lack of imagination used to annoy me, so I decided to rename myself after the Iron Duke. Also had a different profile way back in the days of dial-up but rarely used it and couldn't remember the details. I've never used two accounts at the same time though, that's for pussies. Only ever post on the Brexit thread if I fancy a tease.

D

Deleted member 2719

Thanks. And good point about [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]. What on Earth makes him/her think posters have multiple accounts?

Having 47,000 posts is quite sad, but having 2 or MORE and I would guess 4 accounts, is particularly worrying!!

If you need to talk orally one day just ask......................it may help you. :ban: :wave:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Apart from potentially raising the contributor's blood pressure, what benefits do people get from posting on the Brexit thread? Is anything achieved?

There is the odd nuggett of useful information for the less informed and also the latest developments are aired to help you keep up with proceedings. All you need to do is ignore all the condescending know it alls who really know nothing but pretend they know everything. Basically ignore about 99% :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Having 47,000 posts is quite sad, but having 2 or MORE and I would guess 4 accounts, is particularly worrying!!

If you need to talk orally one day just ask......................it may help you. :ban: :wave:

Talk orally? How else does one talk? (I’ve set you up for a nice tap in here)

47000 posts is a combination of longevity and having too much time on my hands; nothing more. I actually think time to spare is a very positive thing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Any thread that the bitter, nasty little shit Nibble is involved in I avoid like the plague.
Good news for you - Nibble's been banned. What's that all about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here