Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Am I the only one never to have gone on the Brexit thread?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No x

But what do you think about Brexit ? Are you a remainer or Leaver or didn't bother to vote because you thought it was a foregone conclusion that the middle class would win ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keep on keeping off unless you feel the need to abuse or be abused :wink:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You are missing out on what is possibly the most civil and heartwarming thread on NSC.

Don't miss the upcoming topic for discussion, how to get the perfect rise out of your victoria sponge.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I have only read threads which get merged into the bigger one. Entrenched views on both sides, and never the twain shall meet, not for me Clive.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Apart from potentially raising the contributor's blood pressure, what benefits do people get from posting on the Brexit thread? Is anything achieved?

I’m hoping it will soon morph into an advice and support thread for the various denizens and small business owners of NSC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apart from potentially raising the contributor's blood pressure, what benefits do people get from posting on the Brexit thread? Is anything achieved?
This is obviously the pertinent question, because no, nothing is ever achieved.

Sometimes I'll pop on as an alternative to reading the news, to see if there's anything interesting that's happened, and what the alternative sides to the argument are, but it's just full of the same people repeating the same abuse at each other. It's really ****ing weird.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Me neither. Shudder.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A thread full of toxic ignorance, prejudice and crap, best avoided.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I was one of the roughly 60 million who didnt really care either way in 2015. How I miss those days.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Been on there a few times but not for a few months.

The vitriol between Remainers and Leavers makes the BHA / CPFC2010 animosity look like an upset between 2 preschool kids over a toy train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here