Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Sympathy for the Devil... is it ?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

My mistake, I thought this thread was about if anyone had sympathy for Corbyn, which of course I don’t. Awful man.

Journalists have been wondering why it is that the BBC can't find comedians with a right wing point of view to use in their topical shows. You should write to the BBC with some of your jokes.

They could use them to explain the reasons why.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Journalists have been wondering why it is that the BBC can't find comedians with a right wing point of view to use in their topical shows. You should write to the BBC with some of your jokes.

They could use them to explain the reasons why.

Should fit right in with the BBC Comedy team who are still searching for a new joke to air but so far have had 24 successive barren years.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Sorry guys . I promise to work on my comedy skills . Next time it will be even funnier. ( hopefully ) ��

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
No, but I’m thinking maybe I should submit a script.. was thinking of a plot line about an OAP that was a lifelong communist‘ that had a dream of becoming PM and getting rid of our armed forces , spending zillions of pounds we don’t have on free houses for everyone that said they couldn’t afford one , giving free rail and plane travel to all members of his party and inviting his friends from Venezuela to the cabinet to discuss how we can mirror the way they run their country. The plot then gets even more unbelievable with plans to invite his friends from Hamas over for a cabinet meeting to discuss how best to deal with the Jewish population in the UK who are getting on his nerves with their demands to be treated like the rest of the population and then our country eventually gets invaded by Russia and we end up having to learn and speak Russian. Oh and our country goes bankrupt of course.

But then I thought the plot was so ludicrous no one would think it good quality drama as it was so unbelievable...... Or ...not..

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
No, but I’m thinking maybe I should submit a script.. was thinking of a plot line about an OAP that was a lifelong communist‘ that had a dream of becoming PM and getting rid of our armed forces , spending zillions of pounds we don’t have on free houses for everyone that said they couldn’t afford one , giving free rail and plane travel to all members of his party and inviting his friends from Venezuela to the cabinet to discuss how we can mirror the way they run their country. The plot then gets even more unbelievable with plans to invite his friends from Hamas over for a cabinet meeting to discuss how best to deal with the Jewish population in the UK who are getting on his nerves with their demands to be treated like the rest of the population and then our country eventually gets invaded by Russia and we end up having to learn and speak Russian.

But then I thought the plot was so ludicrous no one would think it good quality drama as it was so unbelievable...... Or ...not..

does everyone you are talking to grind their teeth?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No, but I’m thinking maybe I should submit a script.. was thinking of a plot line about an OAP that was a lifelong communist‘ that had a dream of becoming PM and getting rid of our armed forces , spending zillions of pounds we don’t have on free houses for everyone that said they couldn’t afford one , giving free rail and plane travel to all members of his party and inviting his friends from Venezuela to the cabinet to discuss how we can mirror the way they run their country. The plot then gets even more unbelievable with plans to invite his friends from Hamas over for a cabinet meeting to discuss how best to deal with the Jewish population in the UK who are getting on his nerves with their demands to be treated like the rest of the population and then our country eventually gets invaded by Russia and we end up having to learn and speak Russian. Oh and our country goes bankrupt of course.

Newspapers other than the Daily Mail are available to purchase

Hope this helps

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Not wanting to derail a music thread, but if you believe even half of what you have written then you are an idiot.

Or a look at me, aren’t I clever, idiot!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Knob.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Getting back on track. Anyone who knows me knows this is my favourite song ever. I first heard it from my father’s record collection and I have never ever tired of it since.....over 40 years later. Everything is good about it, even the way Jagger performs it live. It’s perfection.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Far too much woo wooing for my liking, not a bad song until that starts, non of that shite in Gimme Shelter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here