Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Deliveroo ad

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Who ordered wings'? I think you'll find it's Paul McCartney, love. Now FAAAAARK OFF!!!! Annoying beyond belief :rant::facepalm::shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The ******* keeps popping up when the sport is on. By the time I've reach for mute I'm covered in Linda and Heather :eek::sick:

I was in London and thought i'd pop in McDonalds for a drink. I didn't get far, the place was full of chaps and their bikes inside with huge backpacks on waiting at the counter, I gave up.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
An example of a successful advert.

Not only have they made you remember it, but they have even got you to make a post about it on a popular social media site.

Indeed, advertisers love any kind of publicity, good or bad.

I actually thought the ad quite innovative, with the woman diving into the bottomless bag, just showing her flailing legs.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Except you know in reality they will all arrive at different times and the fish and chips will be soggy by the time the pizza arrives.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
They still don’t deliver to where I live in Lancing. Can’t be that difficult surely?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Except you know in reality they will all arrive at different times and the fish and chips will be soggy by the time the pizza arrives.

Yes, miraculous that isn't it? Pizza Express, McDonalds's, KFC et all, all arriving at the same time. All coming out of the one bag too.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
For ads like this you need one of these.

7ed278b29f88489c0e7f15f1a8fbb25b.jpg

If they did one of these as a 12 bore sawn-off and called it 'The Elvis', I'd be in.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
An example of a successful advert.

Not only have they made you remember it, but they have even got you to make a post about it on a popular social media site.

Er, it's also absolute bollox too ! everybody in the house seems to have ordered from a different fast food outlet yet the food all arrives in one bag ? I'm willing to bet that the burger is luke warm at best and the " Frie's" will be stone cold. Even the fish and chips would be getting soggy and limp.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yes, miraculous that isn't it? Pizza Express, McDonalds's, KFC et all, all arriving at the same time. All coming out of the one bag too.

artistic licence, innit. we're not taking adverts seriously are we?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Tried Deliveroo twice. Both times the food took a lot longer to arrive than I was told and both times the food arrived Luke warm not hot.

Now I have read that some restaurants don’t even make the food, it is made off site in an industrial estate type warehouse . I would never ever use Deliveroo again.

I would only go to the restaurant myself to pick it up, at least I know what I am getting.

Avoid Deliveroo is my advice.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It’s not a patch on the ‘Did somebody say just eat?!’ advert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here