Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] BT Sport fight night

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Josh Warrington Vs Takoucht

IBF Featherweight title defence (third defence)

Anyone else tuning in?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Might be time to bin BT as serious piss take to now make some of the big UFC events PPV on top of your normal subscription.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
£10 on Warrington rounds 1-4

Undercard not appealing massively

Just rewatching Spence v porter . Will pick the undercard up after that

Warrington isn't renowned for his early knockout finishes so I'd go later than that.

Good Light Heavy Commonwealth title fight. I thought Anim won that one myself personally by 2 points. It was close so what two of the judges saw giving it 117-111 and 117-110 is beyond me. Shocking scoring from both.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Warrington isn't renowned for his early knockout finishes so I'd go later than that.

Good Light Heavy Commonwealth title fight. I thought Anim won that one myself personally by 2 points. It was close so what two of the judges saw giving it 117-111 and 117-110 is beyond me. Shocking scoring from both.

Agree.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013

Spot on. Anim certainly did not lose 117-110/117-111. Silly cards.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

Great call! Nice little earner on a Saturday night.

Spence vs Porter is a genuine classic fight in any era. Best I’ve seen in such a long time. Hard to split both after that. Hopefully Spence makes a full recovery it’s the best weight class in boxing at present.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Great call! Nice little earner on a Saturday night.

Spence vs Porter is a genuine classic fight in any era. Best I’ve seen in such a long time. Hard to split both after that. Hopefully Spence makes a full recovery it’s the best weight class in boxing at present.

Yeah amazing fight the Spence one . Nip and tuck . The knockdown was crucial . Yeah hope he recovers well .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I wondered what had happened to Spence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here