Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Spiral

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Don't forget "Spiral" tonight at 9pm on BBC4

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Looking forward to the return of Laure, Gilou et la bande.
Flemish, not French, but if you like a bit of Euro-crime drama The Twelve on Walter Presents/All 4 is excellent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All episodes available on BBC iPlayer

Best cop programme on tv imo. Love the very different take on a cop series by the French. They make Paris seem very grim

Perfect lockdown binge watching if you haven’t seen it, all 8 series. Subtitles may put some off

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
All episodes available on BBC iPlayer

Best cop programme on tv imo. Love the very different take on a cop series by the French. They make Paris seem very grim

Perfect lockdown binge watching if you haven’t seen it, all 8 series. Subtitles may put some off

Totally agree. Much as the Scandi-noir crime dramas were great (The Killing The Bridge), I've always considered 'Spiral' to be the best gritty crime drama of all.

That said (SPOILER ALERT), we found the first two episodes of the latest series to be a little disappointing, due to the absence of some of the former members of her team - TinTin has left, Gilou is in prison, and The Judge Mnsr Roban has retired.

That said, it's still brilliant!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Over half way through now.

Really will miss this once I've finished, great stuff even without Roban.

So am I but the new judge seems okay to me.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
You may also like Les Miserables on Netflix...another look at life in the less touristy part of Paris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here