Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Spiral

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not Spiral but another drama series starts this Saturday on bbc4 at 9pm

Looking forward to this, we’ve been starved of Nordic Noir. Montalbano repeats (good, but still fresh in the mind) and welsh dramas, aren’t quite the same.

I loved the halcyon days of Beck, Wallander, The Killing, The Bridge, Borgen etc.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Looking forward to this, we’ve been starved of Nordic Noir. Montalbano repeats (good, but still fresh in the mind) and welsh dramas, aren’t quite the same.

I loved the halcyon days of Beck, Wallander, The Killing, The Bridge, Borgen etc.

Not to mention Wisting and also ones like Under the Surface and Follow The Money!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Brilliant news - one of the best TV series ever.

It's Paris...but not as tourists know it!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
With CSE grade five for French that’ll be non....and waiting for the English one

I speak French reasonably well but I'm completely lost when Laure and her team start speaking (and the crims are even harder). There's so much slang and shortened words. The lawyers and the politicians I can follow, but as for the rest ...

I'll wait for the English version

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Great news for anyone not having seen this.

Prior to the much anticipated (and final) S8, the whole lot (S1 - 7) will be on iPlayer from Sat 5th Dec.

Brilliant stuff, don't miss it.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Great news for anyone not having seen this.

Prior to the much anticipated (and final) S8, the whole lot (S1 - 7) will be on iPlayer from Sat 5th Dec.

Brilliant stuff, don't miss it.

Totally agree - one of the very best 'gritty' crime dramas ever, and some great characters. Set in Paris, but not the parts of Paris that tourists ever see, or would want to!

I think the final series is being shown on BBC 4 in January.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
YESSSSSSSS!

This is my favourite thing to read on the telly box. Look forward to this announcement every year!!!!

Thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here