Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Craig Noone

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I keep an eye on Wellington's results and highlights, some of Hemed's goals look a bit more straightforward than he was used to in England, what's the standard like?

The better sides (Melbourne City, Sydney FC) could compete in the Championship - probably lower end.

There are a fair few seasoned Championship players in the league (Rudy Gestede, Adam Le Fondre, Callum McManaman, Ryan Shotton, Jacob Butterfield, Adam Federici) who do not particularly stand out at all.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It has come on a long way since I first got here.
It was good to see players not falling over every 10secs and shrugging of tackles.
Now the drama is starting to creep in, which us unfortunate.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Grand Final starts in less than an hour.

Melbourne City again will be without top scorer, Jamie McClaren whilst Craig Noone is doubtful.
Sydney, who won their last 5 games in the regular season, should be too strong with le Fondre and Bobo scoring for fun.

2-1 Sydney

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The better sides (Melbourne City, Sydney FC) could compete in the Championship - probably lower end.

There are a fair few seasoned Championship players in the league (Rudy Gestede, Adam Le Fondre, Callum McManaman, Ryan Shotton, Jacob Butterfield, Adam Federici) who do not particularly stand out at all.

Surely in the twilight of their career though, so should they rather than odd glimpses?

Looks more like a retirement option to me for one last pay day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Grand Final starts in less than an hour.

Melbourne City again will be without top scorer, Jamie McClaren whilst Craig Noone is doubtful.
Sydney, who won their last 5 games in the regular season, should be too strong with le Fondre and Bobo scoring for fun.

2-1 Sydney

A shame for City to be without those two, McClaren especially while Sydney benefit from Le Fondre being back when he's missed most of the season. A straightforward Sydney win for me, a goal each from Barbarouses, Caceres and Le Fondre

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I was talked out of going to watch Perth Glory about 4 years ago, my host having previously been said it was like watching Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here