Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fanny Farts

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm intrigued by this phenomena

Obviously a natural bodily function [it can't be done on demand], but like other escapes of air, usually a source of embarrassment, often met with giggles and apologies ...

I'd like to think it's the fanny saying it's had a jolly good time and has had its "fill" - but never got to asking the female what their take is on their fanny farting? Is it a good thing or is it bad?

Doubtless, the chaps will respond with their views and experiences, but I'm really interested to get the female view on this too - lets call it research [NSC is usually quite good at this sort of thing].

Please share / discuss ....

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Can't be done on demand?What a sheltered life you have led.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In my house they get a "thank you", not an apology.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
ghj.JPG

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It must have something to do with the angle of penetration and the angle of the 'interior'.

I had one girlfriend who, whilst we were at it (every single time) sounded like a horse trotting through a bog..... We put it down to incompatible genitalia, laughed about it, then drifted apart (both mentally and literally.. thankfully).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It must have something to do with the angle of penetration and the angle of the 'interior'.

I had one girlfriend who, whilst we were at it (every single time) sounded like a horse trotting through a bog..... We put it down to incompatible genitalia, laughed about it, then drifted apart (both mentally and literally.. thankfully).

Who was the thouroughbred and who was the nag???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This reminds me of the story about Sue Lawley and an incident in the BBC toilets...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This reminds me of the story about Sue Lawley and an incident in the BBC toilets...

That old chestnut! I remember that from like 30 years ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here