Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC Qual. Australia v Nepal 10am today

Good chance Mooy or Ryan (or both) may get rested for this one as it's 'only Nepal'. However, it may not be a stroll in the park because the visitors had a shock 2-0 win in Taiwan, and will be roared on by about 8000 fans, mostly from the huge Nepali guest worker population of Sydney.

There's a legal stream available too, on a 'trial'. Just scroll down to the blue text on this page
https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...w/news-story/3d67346600ef760eb81a9de8fc5ddb98

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If Australia go a goal up early on, Nepal will have a mountain to climb.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good chance Mooy or Ryan (or both) may get rested for this one as it's 'only Nepal'. However, it may not be a stroll in the park because the visitors had a shock 2-0 win in Taiwan, and will be roared on by about 8000 fans, mostly from the huge Nepali guest worker population of Sydney.

There's a legal stream available too, on a 'trial'. Just scroll down to the blue text on this page
https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...w/news-story/3d67346600ef760eb81a9de8fc5ddb98

Australia may have dodgy immigration policies but I don’t think they have guest workers. They would be residents and 24,000 plus students.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Matt Kan Du whatever he likes :moo:

I think he should play. It keeps him focused, as regular match practice will make his reactions even sherpa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryan was left out due to tiredness. Does he Everest?

If Maty's not between the sticks, there'll probably be an avalanche of goals

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A second free kick from our Aaron resulted in a header against the post.

Nepal aren't very good.

Defence-wise, that's two Nepal-piercing free kicks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here