Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FIFA ToTW

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Lewis dunk makes the team of the week with an 82 card.

No Connolly. Not even in the subs. Quite surprised by that.

A2000-4-1.jpg

#1seagull

Jan 21, 2015
Apparently bronze informs aren’t a thing this year.
Might be rubbish but it’s what I’ve heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Immobile Plea? Think I have their first album.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really surprising I know but is anyone else finding FIFA horrifically buggy?

Also, I play Online Seasons and every time I go into game it seems to revert my team back to one that has Izquierdo playing as a CM, can't seem to fix it, any suggestions?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also do we expect a fair uplift of Connolly and Alzate's ratings, or do they not change ratings once done for the season? Annoying if so as makes them unusable.

#1seagull

Jan 21, 2015
Not really surprising I know but is anyone else finding FIFA horrifically buggy?

Also, I play Online Seasons and every time I go into game it seems to revert my team back to one that has Izquierdo playing as a CM, can't seem to fix it, any suggestions?

Double check your squad after you’ve changed it and back out for some reason it likes to change what you saved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008

Yes, I am.

FUT is the same old as it always has been really, pace and power.

Career mode - currently after 11 games of my BHA manager mode season, we are I think 5th or 6th in the league, with Man City and Liverpool both in the relegation zone. I wish I took a picture of the Man City team we played, it was full of kids with no recognised players, De Bryne, Aguero and Sterling all came off the bench. So unrealistic and disappointing.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Unfortunately with his pace, his TOTW card is going to be difficult to justify but I will definitely get it and give a go.

His passing stats of 61 are an absolute joke :ffsparr:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, I am.

FUT is the same old as it always has been really, pace and power.

Career mode - currently after 11 games of my BHA manager mode season, we are I think 5th or 6th in the league, with Man City and Liverpool both in the relegation zone. I wish I took a picture of the Man City team we played, it was full of kids with no recognised players, De Bryne, Aguero and Sterling all came off the bench. So unrealistic and disappointing.

Yeah team selection in my Career mode with BHA is odd too. Starting 56 rated Radulovic upfront every game ahead of Murray or Maupay.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah team selection in my Career mode with BHA is odd too. Starting 56 rated Radulovic upfront every game ahead of Murray or Maupay.

That's probably your issue there - EA havent given a shit about Career mode for a few years now, despite pleas from a fair amount of the user base. If they could actually pour some time and effort into that as opposed to hawking UT all the time then it would be a real winner.

I'm still deciding whether its worth getting 20 or not. I didn't get 19 as i had read numerous reviews about how dire it was, and havent heard anything suggesting it's improved.....anyone??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here