Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many times have you watched the Spurs game highlights?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I forgot to record the game on the day but I have watched us on Match of the day at least 5 times. We were brilliant.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Enough to know the Amex roof needs hosing down with a pressure washer, some of the panels looking very grubby on the opening aerial shot.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The only thing I don't enjoy about it is seeing Lloris' arm go the wrong way every time. Looked horrible.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I forgot to record the game on the day but I have watched us on Match of the day at least 5 times. We were brilliant.

Ahh mate. More than is healthy to my marriage. I’ve been on the My Albion TV quite a bit over the last few days. That bit in the second half where we were just knocking it about, them not being able to get near it. Does life get better?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Enough to know the Amex roof needs hosing down with a pressure washer, some of the panels looking very grubby on the opening aerial shot.

If the roof is getting that grubby, why don't the club replace sections with semi-transparent solar panels... free electricity.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
MOTD, Sky, Albion website with radio commentary (usually my fave), even the Spurs fans Vlogs

UTA

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ahh mate. More than is healthy to my marriage. I’ve been on the My Albion TV quite a bit over the last few days. That bit in the second half where we were just knocking it about, them not being able to get near it. Does life get better?
Oo, I forgot about extended highlights on Albion TV. Best have a look.

Mmm, not working. I click on the video, so it takes me to a page with that video. I click play, and it takes me back to the list of videos. Same for each one I try.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I may have watched it a few times.

DAZN is great. You can select any game and either watch the whole thing back or the highlights whenever you like :thumbsup:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If the roof is getting that grubby, why don't the club replace sections with semi-transparent solar panels... free electricity.

Well, not free. Would cost a fortune to install

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I started watching the whole game back again last night... I ended up just watching Stephens and Alzate. The two of them barely put a foot wrong. Their positional play without the ball is really worth watching. In both cases their starting positions when out of possession is brilliant. They are both just so efficient, and have such short distances to cover to press. Hence why we kept winning the ball back cheaply.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Oo, I forgot about extended highlights on Albion TV. Best have a look.

Mmm, not working. I click on the video, so it takes me to a page with that video. I click play, and it takes me back to the list of videos. Same for each one I try.

Try a different browser MyAlbionTV doesnt work with some still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here