Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 'Celebrity' Coach Trip

Jul 7, 2003
Like others on here, I have always enjoyed Coach Trip as a bit of brain dead entertainment. Since it moved to E4 it has been given the 'Yoof' makeover and lost a lot of its sparkle.

However, the current 'celebrity' version has scraped the barrel so far it has gone through the bottom. Of all those on board, I only recognised Vikki Patterson and that is only because she is also on Mastechef.

Of the rest, there is a bloke who was on the apprentice, 90's pop stars Cleopatra, one of the many actors who have played Ben Mitchell on EastEnders and a load of others making up the numbers.

At least when it was on C4 you would get old TV stars who have a bit of character. I'm probably no longer the target audience but even so, this is particularly dire.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched it with Miss WD, thought it was alright

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought it was intentional that the 'celebrities' are less well known than Brendan :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
4DDEF60D00000578-5912747-image-a-36_1530610082794.jpg

Can't be all bad then.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Poor girl she can't win, gets slated for photoshopping when it was probably done at the behest of the model agency, then when she appears with a fully figure she's fat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here