Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next 3 games

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Villa away Everton and Norwich at home certainly all winnable and could build us a nice cushion in the table against form dips. I would naturally be happy with 6 points but feel 9 are there against sides in and around us Everton and Norwich we must be looking at maximum points villa is trickier but not beyond the realms of possibility of an away win

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Villa away Everton and Norwich at home certainly all winnable and could build us a nice cushion in the table against form dips. I would naturally be happy with 6 points but feel 9 are there against sides in and around us Everton and Norwich we must be looking at maximum points villa is trickier but not beyond the realms of possibility of an away win
West Ham, Southampton and Burnley at home were all winnable ............................

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I really hope Everton don't give Silva the tin tack before we play them, I've never rated him, and Everton are trying hard to prove me right.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Villa away will be tricky. Their tails will be up after their big win last Saturday. Would take a point (unless it turns out like Newcastle away).

Agreed though, our home form must improve off the back of the result the other day. Need to build on that. 4 points from the 2 would be good, 6 obviously brilliant. As LLF said though, really hope Silva doesn't get the chop before we play them

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd take six today!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Next 4,

United away also winnable

Yes. Makes sense to view it in terms of international breaks at this stage of the season.

We could win at Man Utd as things stand.

For the record, i'm thinking

Villa = loss
Norwich = draw
Everton = win
Man Utd = draw

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Villa away will be tricky. Their tails will be up after their big win last Saturday. Would take a point (unless it turns out like Newcastle away).

Agreed though, our home form must improve off the back of the result the other day. Need to build on that. 4 points from the 2 would be good, 6 obviously brilliant. As LLF said though, really hope Silva doesn't get the chop before we play them

Hopefully Villa will underestimate us based on the Cup game and we can surprise them with our Potterball and nick all 3 points.

Spurs beat them 3-1 FFS....

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Out of interest, why do you think we are more likely to beat Everton than Norwich?

I have Norwich down as the 2nd worst team in the division after Watford, while Everton are a half decent side having a blip.

Thanks for your interest. It's because football doesn't always as simply as the expected higher teams always beat the less expected lower teams, as amply evidenced already this season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes, obviously, but that's only explaining why you think it's possible, rather than why you think it's more likely to happen.

I'm just wondering why you think we have a better chance v Everton than v Norwich is all.

All season, we're going to get the sort of senseless results we've seen already. Everyone will beat everyone, (apart from Liverpool and City to a slightly lesser extent)

My prediction reflects that.

I think Norwich will struggle as well. In fact I think they'll finish bottom ... but probably with more points than we survived with last season.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hopefully Villa will underestimate us based on the Cup game and we can surprise them with our Potterball and nick all 3 points.

Spurs beat them 3-1 FFS....

I'm certain they won't underestimate us after analysing our spurs game, but I do think we'll give them a great game and have every chance of coming away with a point or 3.

As an aside, how refreshing is it to have more belief in us putting in performances and pulling off results away from home!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
All 3 winnable, play like we did on Saturday and we will win. 2 weeks to fine tune a great system

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would take a draw at Villa.

All three games winnable.

Would say it's possible to get something in the 4th v United away even, these days.

5th game, Liverpool away - complete write off like most sides though.
Haven't we got Leicester at home before the Liverpool match? Won't count any chickens for that one!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the break comes at a poor time for us to carry momentum through. the Villa game could go either way, fancy results against the 3 after that given the way they're all currently playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here