Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Victor Gyokeres thread.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Trying to access the Victor Gyokeres thread, but am getting blocked by something called Cloudfare. The message given is:
"Sorry, you have been blocked. You are unable to access northstandchat.com"

Anybody else getting this - and anyone know why?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No-one? Oh well, lucky the people who have been able to view it then, and post 53 comments on it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm getting the same message on that thread

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Found the answer - it's the two little dots over the 'o' in Gyokeres thing; if you go to the URL of that Cloudfare screen and change the 'o' to a plain one, you get through!

Somehow you do because the URL you're going to has 'Viktor-Gy%F6keres&p.......' in it rather than the 'o' with two dots in it - looks like your system, whatever it is, converts the offending 'o' to %F6.

Life, eh?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Trying to access the Victor Gyokeres thread, but am getting blocked by something called Cloudfare. The message given is:

Same here. I'm at work, so wondered if there was something dodgy on the thread.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Found the answer - it's the two little dots over the 'o' in Gyokeres thing; if you go to the URL of that Cloudfare screen and change the 'o' to a plain one, you get through!

Somehow you do because the URL you're going to has 'Viktor-Gy%F6keres&p.......' in it rather than the 'o' with two dots in it - looks like your system, whatever it is, converts the offending 'o' to %F6.

Life, eh?

Chrome browser on Windows.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Is [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] on a ban. Or just being quiet?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

This Cloudfare thing is now blocking the Ben White Liverpool thread because of the £ sign in the thread title - bloody nuisance having to delete it from the URL every time I go on there.

The Cloudfare reference is Cloudflare Ray ID: 524f77bd2fa1dc03 - apparently this is something set up by this website? Can it be changed?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Spence is a Palace goon so put him on your ignore list. He is the only one on mine.

I can guarantee Spence is not a Palace goon. He was at Withdean, and in the north stand at the Amex, before moving to the west stand.
He might be wrong in his opinions, and miserable, but he isn't a Palace fan.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This Cloudfare thing is now blocking the Ben White Liverpool thread because of the £ sign in the thread title - bloody nuisance having to delete it from the URL every time I go on there.

The Cloudfare reference is Cloudflare Ray ID: 524f77bd2fa1dc03 - apparently this is something set up by this website? Can it be changed?

Might well depend on your pc / OS / browser combination and what you have installed. On both Chrome and Edge it's fine. The pound sign shouldn't be in the browser URL, it should convert to %A as below. Does the thread url below work?

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?375885-Liverpool-target-Ben-White-for-%A320m

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here