[TV] Simon Reeve

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is a superb presenter, no telling please will download later

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
His book is one of my favourite autobiographies. Really interesting, and quite surprising! Quite a troubled youth.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Recording while watching World on Fire.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Always look forward to a new Simon Reeve series, this 1st programme didn't dissapoint.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
He could make programmes about Scunthorpe, Scarborough or Blackpool engaging- yet he chooses fancy trips with dream destinations. Nice work if you can get it

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
His book is one of my favourite autobiographies. Really interesting, and quite surprising! Quite a troubled youth.

Fascinating how 9/11 gave him his big break. Went along to his tour last year, top bloke

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I am just on the second-to-last chapter of his book, and as mentioned above, cannot recommend it highly enough. Absolutely gripping, compelling stuff. Such a humble and modest guy, and this shows in his programmes as well. Will be watching on iPlayer with great interest.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
We were in Vancouver in June, turned into Chinatown to see dozens of addicts on a crossroads shooting up and leaving their needles lying where ever. The authorities don't appear to be interested, and this in a beautiful city which receives so many tourists. Massive problem for the city highlighted superbly by Reeve

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here