Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should we be going into work tomorrow all Billy Big Bollox?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or is it about time us supporters of Lil Old Brighton started taking these results in our stride?

I've been at work today and everyone was really pleased and incredibly positive, so anyone wanting to take Saturday in their stride might struggle.

Our favoured phrase of exclamation is 'f**k my life ...', happily that got said a few times as we all watched MotD, this morning.

The only downer for is no Spurs fans.
Not one, in fact there are more Spurs fans here than at work, booooo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surrounded by Liverpool fans, so "no".
You'd definitely get a free pass if the opportunity were to come round again, in a few weeks time!!!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Retired, so "no".

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I dunno, all this 'I watched match of the day 5 times!' and threads like this seems a bit much. We are a premier league team who won a game of football against another premier league team. We were playing at home. Generally the consensus is we've been playing well and unlucky not to have turned those performances into results. Playing with confidence and belief against a tottenham side who haven't found the form that saw them finish top four (and a champions league final place, albeit at a bit of a limp) last season. A tottenham side that hasn't won away since March was it? A tottenham team who had a european match midweek so would be a bit tired. A tottenham team who in that european match got a confidence knocking shellacking.

I don't know that I'd say a win for us was predictable, but it's hardly the sort of upset, against all odds victory that deserves this sort of masturbatory celebration days after the fact.

I guess I'm saying 'no, we shouldn't.'

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We have two Spurs fans in our office, three Brighton fans. When I go into work tomorrow one of the Spurs fans will have mixed emotions. His team lost to Brighton but he is Uncle to one of the Brighton players. Work that one out.....and no I will not let on which player.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
We have two Spurs fans in our office, three Brighton fans. When I go into work tomorrow one of the Spurs fans will have mixed emotions. His team lost to Brighton but he is Uncle to one of the Brighton players. Work that one out.....and no I will not let on which player.

Jose Izquierdo? It is, isn't it. :wink:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Solly March

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
All my dad's family are Spuds fans but it seems an bit inappropriate to go to my uncle's funeral tomorrow and give it large.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
One man band, self employed, working in an old couples house in Tavistock tomorrow, so yes.
It will make a change from them telling me everything that's wrong with them and it will be more interesting than Brexit.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
76665C2C-F542-4574-8A47-AF3F32A06358.jpeg

The spelling of your has nothing to do with me

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

It’s Ali J’s uncle isn’t it. Trust me, I’d keep that on the down low too.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I dunno, all this 'I watched match of the day 5 times!' and threads like this seems a bit much. We are a premier league team who won a game of football against another premier league team. We were playing at home. Generally the consensus is we've been playing well and unlucky not to have turned those performances into results. Playing with confidence and belief against a tottenham side who haven't found the form that saw them finish top four (and a champions league final place, albeit at a bit of a limp) last season. A tottenham side that hasn't won away since March was it? A tottenham team who had a european match midweek so would be a bit tired. A tottenham team who in that european match got a confidence knocking shellacking.

I don't know that I'd say a win for us was predictable, but it's hardly the sort of upset, against all odds victory that deserves this sort of masturbatory celebration days after the fact.

I guess I'm saying 'no, we shouldn't.'
Get out, go on

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here