Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Retro Football Scarf

BroadwayGull

Jan 31, 2014
Worthing
What a performance yesterday! Not one of the lads put a foot wrong. Connolly and Alzate looked like they had been playing at this level for years, so composed on the ball. Very big futures ahead of them.

Anyway, I'm sure a few of you have seen me posting about this across social media already. I have started a new business venture producing football scarves inspired by classic shirts. Being an Albion fan, naturally I had to include a Brighton design as part of our first collection. I opted for the 1983-85 pin stripe design, a variation of which was worn in the 1983 Cup Final. I have many more ideas in the pipeline.

I am really proud of the quality of the scarf. They are made here in the UK and are limited edition (only 50 were produced). We have sold around half of the stock already. Thank you to those who have already purchased, it was great to bump into somebody wearing one yesterday! If you want to grab one here's a link to our website: https://www.fansfavourite.co.uk/products/brighton-1983-1985-home-scarf

I would really appreciate all of your feedback and support on this!

Brighton (Resized).png

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice bit of retro advertising, hope it is paid for

tulley1901

Feb 26, 2015
For anyone considering getting one, I got mine yesterday and was really pleased with the quality. And after yesterday's result it's clearly a lucky scarf now!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm glad you're a fan! Let me know if there are any other designs you'd like to see us produce!

Nobo Tesco shirt would be popular. Good times.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Great suggestion, thank you. We're also considering the pink away shirt from 1989-91.

I bought the wooly hat (toque, as Canadians like to call it) with this design which someone posted about last winter. A matching scarf would be :thumbsup:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I still had, until 88 at least, a predominantly white scarf with blue stripes and a yellow pin stripe, badges either end and very much a nod to the Bukta kit, our best ever. I appreciate Bukta aficionados are a dying breed, but it was a golden era and it's an iconic kit. If I find a minute or two I'l draw something up and send it over. . . Or find an embarrassing old photo!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I bought the wooly hat (toque, as Canadians like to call it) with this design which someone posted about last winter. A matching scarf would be :thumbsup:

A bloke near me in the WSU wears a NOBO hat in the winter. Looks great, where did you get yours?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here