Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Retro Football Scarf

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh I say.

For the benefit of those who couldn't be arsed to click on the link in the previous post, this is the pin badge for sale on that bobble hat website :lol:

Cantona-167x167.jpg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Another cool idea for these old school kits could be a T-shirt version? Actual replica kit tops are often shite quality, but a T-shirt of the top, classily done like these hats / scarfs, could look decent.Or a sweatshirt?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What a performance yesterday! Not one of the lads put a foot wrong. Connolly and Alzate looked like they had been playing at this level for years, so composed on the ball. Very big futures ahead of them.

Anyway, I'm sure a few of you have seen me posting about this across social media already. I have started a new business venture producing football scarves inspired by classic shirts. Being an Albion fan, naturally I had to include a Brighton design as part of our first collection. I opted for the 1983-85 pin stripe design, a variation of which was worn in the 1983 Cup Final. I have many more ideas in the pipeline.

I am really proud of the quality of the scarf. They are made here in the UK and are limited edition (only 50 were produced). We have sold around half of the stock already. Thank you to those who have already purchased, it was great to bump into somebody wearing one yesterday! If you want to grab one here's a link to our website: https://www.fansfavourite.co.uk/products/brighton-1983-1985-home-scarf

I would really appreciate all of your feedback and support on this!

View attachment 115925

Irrelevant is the best I can manage.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Another cool idea for these old school kits could be a T-shirt version? Actual replica kit tops are often shite quality, but a T-shirt of the top, classily done like these hats / scarfs, could look decent.Or a sweatshirt?

Or something that fits the gentleman with a little 'physique drift'

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That needs to be on a tee shirt.

It was, COPA 90 made a t-shirt featuring the infamous Cantona red mist moment...but it got pulled. Palace fans complained that it was celebrating a death of a Palace fan, and so Copa decided to remove the shirt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was, COPA 90 made a t-shirt featuring the infamous Cantona red mist moment...but it got pulled. Palace fans complained that it was celebrating a death of a Palace fan, and so Copa decided to remove the shirt.

Surprised they didn't say it was racist.

BroadwayGull

Jan 31, 2014
Worthing
I still had, until 88 at least, a predominantly white scarf with blue stripes and a yellow pin stripe, badges either end and very much a nod to the Bukta kit, our best ever. I appreciate Bukta aficionados are a dying breed, but it was a golden era and it's an iconic kit. If I find a minute or two I'l draw something up and send it over. . . Or find an embarrassing old photo!

Who doesn't love a Bukta kit?

You're not the first person to mention that 80s scarf. If you can find an old photo that would be great - we would love to recreate it. However, we would be unable to include the crest without a licensing agreement with the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here