Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our best performance since ...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's all relative but beating Norwich 5-0 under Hughton was superb. They had been relegated and were expected to challenge, and we absolutely smashed them.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There were a few under Chris, my personal favourite steamrollering Leeds at home, 3-0 up after about 30 mins I seem to recall... brilliant times under a confident CH who (at the time) believed in his players.

Prior to that... Gusball era where we destroyed (Blackpool I think?) at home 5-0 - again I think...

Bearing in mind the respective levels this is (obviously) up there with the best.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
West Ham away 2 years ago?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's all relative but beating Norwich 5-0 under Hughton was superb. They had been relegated and were expected to challenge, and we absolutely smashed them.

But they had their amateur in goal, who was in goal again today and shipped another 5. For me, that win was massively tainted by the opponents playing a man who made Graeme Smith look like Gianluigi Buffon. :down:

For me, today is the best performance since 3-1 against Palace and right up there with the 4-0 win at Charlton under Gus. We were ****ing brilliant, again.
[MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION] - Blackpool was 6-1. :albion2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Every 20 or so games there is a game you thoroughly enjoy, today was one of those games.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fun to see that this board gathers so many old fans. Not least because the best days are yet to come.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I guarantee this time you wont have to wait 20 games to see something similar.
I think you might be right, maybe things having finally clicked into place

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here