Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MotD Bingo 5/10/19

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Hopefully I win a prize. What else are they not/going to talk about?

Unlikely

"A result Brighton's recent performances have deserved/threatened"

"For a centre back who provides assists like that [again], surely Lewis Dunk deserves another England call-up?"

Inevitable

A backdrop of Aaron Connolly and his goal stats/someone mentions he was born in the 21st Century.

"....teams like Brighton /....made Brighton look good."

Bantz when they show a picture of the assistant holding up a big red shiny 7 on his board.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
credit to Brighton but .... (10 minute talk about Spurs)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Spurs look like they are already on the beach, Brighton beach.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's guaranteed to be a Spuds in the shitzone not Brighton actually clicking into Potterball-overdrive

That's just idiots doing cheap journalism at a price . . . .which is all of the football tv shows.

Reality, we know, could well have been 0-3, or maybe 0-0 . The 'pundits' report the same regardless

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
First time Tottenham have conceded 10 in a week since
Tottenham losing again away from home
Hope Lloris recovers quickly
Pochettino under pressure
Need to release funds to continue rebuild
Individual Tottenham errors but still a good team

Brighton played Tottenham at the right time and benefited from Tottenhams errors

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
There'll be talk about Spurs needing to not take the supporters for granted (cue shot of rapidly emptying away stand, and angry fans gesticulating at the end).

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Brighton played Tottenham at the right time and benefited from Tottenhams errors

I think that is a Full House Sir! :thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not worth starting a thread about it but on 606 this evening a Brighton fan called in to say that Brighton never get any airtime.
OK you have your chance to put that right, so go ahead.
30 seconds later.
Sorry we must cut you off as Palace have scored at West Ham.
And they didn't go back to him.
Sorry, but it made me laugh.
We need to stop this precious nonsense, it's the media, nothing will change, as long as I /we know how good we were today that's all I care about.
The demise of Spurs is news though, there is something seriously wrong with them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not worth starting a thread about it but on 606 this evening a Brighton fan called in to say that Brighton never get any airtime.
30 seconds later.
We need to stop this precious nonsense, it's the media, nothing will change, as long as I /we know how good we were today that's all I care about.
The demise of Spurs is news though, there is something seriously wrong with them.

I think Poch has taken this group of players as far as he can, they needed some fresh faces pre-season but Levy isn't going to splash the cash and stump up. Poch hinted as much pre-season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
30 seconds later.
All of this. And Spurs' decline is a big story in fairness - in 4 games they're out of a cup, scraped past Southampton, then got smashed by Brighton Munich and then Bayern Hove Albion. Something seriously wrong there as you say.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
All of this. And Spurs' decline is a big story in fairness - in 4 games they're out of a cup, scraped past Southampton, then got smashed by Brighton Munich and then Bayern Hove Albion. Something seriously wrong there as you say.

And at the end of the season Spurs are likely to lose three of their best players on free transfers and will need about £130m to replace them without even further strengthening the squad in the other areas that will also be needed.
Poch to Old Trafford in the summer.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Brighton played Tottenham at the right time and benefited from Tottenhams errors[/QUOTE

Yes, I think that's going to be a pretty fair assessment.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wasnt that something like 15-20 minutes and I bet nobody would have thought the words Brighton Brilliant and Were would come out on MOTD on BBC1.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think Poch has taken this group of players as far as he can, they needed some fresh faces pre-season but Levy isn't going to splash the cash and stump up. Poch hinted as much pre-season.

Almost got it right. Linekar did say 7 players have been there for over 5 years and the team has gone stale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here