Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So who had a Spud next to them?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I definitely did. Large lady in vintage / hipster gear with a beardy boyfriend in tow. Never seen her before. Didn’t celebrate a single one of our goals and only talked to me to ask what happened to Lloris. Left on 89 mins. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There was a scandinavian tourist next to us. A Brighton tourist. He absolutely loved it :lolol:

Edit: I think he was Scandinavian. He could have been from Grimsby. [MENTION=37530]monty uk[/MENTION] can confirm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's a word I don't use on NSC.

We had the most annoying c*nt sat behind us.

Well he would have been annoying if we were losing.

He arrived 20 minutes late.
Sat with 2 previously quiet Spurs supporters.
Then proceeded to 'watch' the game as if he were sat on the sofa, at home.

He just jawed on and on, about Spurs in general (never once mentioned a specific of the game) and dogs.

As said were we losing I'd have screamed for a policeman instead I had to make do with celebrating the other 2 goals with my back to the pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh and as for Spurs fans in general.

Mr Bloom has got to get a piece of that Far Eastern money asap.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surprisingly none in my bit of the East Upper. Most of the seats (plus the added ones at the back) are match day tickets with bits of paper but all, as one, stood up and screamed every goal.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Two spuds dads with kids in front of me. One of the kids started crying after our second goal.

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
We were in East upper and a very quiet bloke sitting next to me disappeared after the second goal and didn't come back! Wonder why?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
None, although someone who had obviously been given a ST for the day, tried to turf me out my ST seat by suggesting I was in his seat and waving the ST card in front of me, until it was pointed out he was in the wrong row.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No spuds fan next to me at the Amex.
But my dad's a spuds fan, and was next to me when visited mum in care home, was quite a delight when the goal alerts were coming in :thumbsup:

Whosh51

Aug 27, 2014
Spurs fan on the way home very complimentary of the way we played wished him well. Had a good laugh as we left the train.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Heard Spuds fans chatting in the NS concourse at half time, explaining to someone that Spuds is their “Main team”, whilst they have a soft spot for Brighton.

Walking past the SW corner pre match, I saw Spuds fans buying tickets. Money down the drain :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here