Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kane

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I thought he was awful.

When Lloris went off and he got the armband he just stood up front like a lemon. No leading by example or tracking back to help.

Can you imagine Keane or Vieira allowing that disintegration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’s one of the worlds best strikers and an England legend but was poor today. One performance is not where to judge him so don’t go OTT!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Personally, I’ve never thought he’s anywhere near what some will have you believe. He’s a flat track bully. As an aside he looked out of shape today;,his arse looked quite big.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
He’s one of the worlds best strikers and an England legend but was poor today. One performance is not where to judge him so don’t go OTT!

It wasn’t really the level of his play, more the fact that he didn’t drive his team, who were clearly struggling.

I would expect more from my captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He's a very clean hitter of the ball but not the complete centre forward you get with the likes of Suarez or Aguero.

He's more of a confidence striker so needs to be playing for Spurs. If he does leave, I guarantee it'll be downhill from there for Kane.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No no no I have been told by plenty on here that he’s world class and not a flat track bully. Just another off day obviously

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've never thoughtmKane was THAT good. But better than average.

Today was clearly an off day and Dunk played him well.

Today, for me, is more about things clicking and our overall superb performance, rather than Spurs having a bad patch.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've never thoughtmKane was THAT good. But better than average.

Today was clearly an off day and Dunk played him well.

Today, for me, is more about things clicking and our overall superb performance, rather than Spurs having a bad patch.

Glenn Hoddle was positively enthusing about us today. i have personally always liked his observations and it was so refreshing to hear a pundit who played for the opposition giving us the deserved credit. Normally they only talk about “their” team

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We expertly nullified his 2 avenues to goals. Our giants gave him no half chances for heading, and we were first to each ball played on the deck.

Loved it when combative Dunk wound him up by not him a inch in their 30 yard tussle. Kane fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We expectedly nullified his 2 avenues to goals. Our giants gave him no half chances for heading, and we were first to each ball played on the deck.

Loved it when combative Dunk wound him up by not him a inch in their 30 yard tussle. Kane fell for it hook, line and sinker.

He missed what could be termed a sitter though. Turned well in the box and then snatched at a shot that should have nestled in the top corner. One chance and he blew it

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He got a bit fluffery-buffery today and no mistake. These last couple of results have been very hurtful and frustrating for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here