Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Connolly's 2nd Goal

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
How good was that?

Not just Connolly's movement and finish, but another one of Dunk's sublime long balls to send him on his way. Lovely stuff.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Brilliant on many levels. Home debut brace. Topped of a great team and individual performance. Fantastic finish. UTA.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
How good was that?

Not just Connolly's movement and finish, but another one of Dunk's sublime long balls to send him on his way. Lovely stuff.

I think long ball is a but harsh. From where I sat it looked like a deliberate whipped pass right into Aaron’s feet.

But I had 4 pints pre game so will reserve judgment til motd

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think long ball is a but harsh. From where I sat it looked like a deliberate whipped pass right into Aaron’s feet.

Absolutely, that's what I mean. I'm sure it was deliberate.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
How good was that?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

A few more than 4 perhaps ???

Pickles

May 5, 2014
He's rubbish!

He can't defend, for a start, all the time he's looking to score goals.

He should go back to the u 23's.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loved the noise we all on the last replay,

An oooh of loving appreciation.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I've also got Rooney on my mind, its his build first and foremost, but then it's his confidence, precociousness even for a 19 year old, pace, ability on the ball - if he keeps this going on it could be his only season for us so we best enjoy

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quicksilver reactions. Apart from the goals, highly impressive turn of speed combined with low centre of gravity. The number of times he chased down the Tottenham defenders today was getting embarrassing. And to think we persevered with that plodder Locadia all those months while keeping Connolly on the bench. Sake! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here