Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 05/10/2019 - Official Thread

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can't wait to hear all about Spur's collapse in detail and then they finally mention us 10 minutes into the analysis.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
BBC editors are holding an emergency meeting this afternoon to discuss how they can possibly show our match without the goals to free up more time to discuss Spurs’ collapse.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"We are sorry, but Spurs were so poor today that out of respect to them and to their alumni the boy Line-aker we have decided not to show their match - wherever it was - on MoTD tonight. We are sure you will appreciate the BBC's sensitivity in making this decision, and we hope you enjoy the splendid football played in every other match played today. Tune in at 10:30 tonight to see Gary the-boy-Line-aker and some other ex pro-footballers analysing all the proper matches played today".

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Looking forward to Lineker's introduction tonight:

"Good evening. Up first, And Finally Brighton and Hove Albion faced Spurs in the lunctime kick-off at the Amex. Jonathan Pearce is your commentator.

...who wrote this?"

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They'll be taking their cue from the BBC comments page

Capture.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to Lineker's introduction tonight:

"Good evening. Up first, And Finally Brighton and Hove Albion faced Spurs in the lunctime kick-off at the Amex. Jonathan Pearce is your commentator.

...who wrote this?"

If Leicester hold on at Liverpool, he’ll be to busy ******* himself stupid

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Clearly the highlights will somehow portray the game as lucky goal, lucky goal against run of play, spuds battering us, lucky clearance leads to goal 3 , spuds batter us.

Of it will be all about Spurs and a few patronising comments about "plucky little ol' Brighton", I will watch just to see the goals again..if they show them..!

The goals are on the club website now so you don't need to stay up for MOTD if that's what you want to see.

Extended highlights will be up in due course but I think they aren't allowed to show them until MOTD have had fist dibs.

so a good way to start tomorrow

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
who cares, we won 3-0 and I absolutely loved it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I bet it's all about Connolly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions