Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Be Nice ....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
... to her. Miss W is doing her first shift at the Amex in food and drink ( not sure exactly where yet ). So if you get served by a dinky blonde who really looks 14 be nice to her if she doesn't serve you as fast as you would like :thumbsup:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Wow, baptism of fire???
Should've got her a job herding cats or juggling chainsaws.....much less hassle than a concourse full of football supporters!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Wow, baptism of fire???
Should've got her a job herding cats or juggling chainsaws.....much less hassle than a concourse full of football supporters!

Indeed although she's a tough cookie. Just found out she will be on the concourses and she's not happy with the hat !!!!! Good money for a uni student though.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Can we get her to provide bottle tops?

When she's back home to collect food .... and money ... I'll give her a few bottle tops. £1 a top seems reasonable. You'll need the password though .... 'Barber' !

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Is she also doing till training today by any chance? I'll never understand why they don't bring new staff in the day before or hours before to train them rather than on a match day when thousands of people are looking to get served quickly.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Can we get her to provide bottle tops?

Just seen this on bt hehe
B81F5D65-1ADF-4832-A84C-2357602803A7.jpeg

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I always make a point of being pleasant and patient with people working at the Amex; they are usually under pressure..... and if I don't know someone I try always to be courteous and never resort to name calling! Generally it works for me and people are pleasant back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here