Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Birthday to Easy 10 and BensGrandad!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Many happy returns for Saturday to [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]. I hope you both enjoy a massive BENDER at the Spurs game.

:goal: :drink: :vuvu:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Many happy returns for Saturday to [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]. I hope you both enjoy a massive BENDER at the Spurs game.

:goal: :drink: :vuvu:

They've put a Wimpy in the Amex ?

Co2A2R2VIAE6qHR.jpg

Hope it's in the North concourse :clap:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Spurs win today and it will be a perfect bday for BG. He’ll be sat in front of his tranny at home in Haywards Heath lunchtime all snuggly in his Mauricio Pochettino branded birthday onesie cheering on the Lilywhites, the day topped off with a lamb shank while staring at the month of October on his Spurs calendar (a big picture of Son Heung-min in full flight), a quick clean up and bed. Perfect.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs win today and it will be a perfect bday for BG. He’ll be sat in front of his tranny at home in Haywards Heath lunchtime all snuggly in his Mauricio Pochettino branded birthday onesie cheering on the Lilywhites, the day topped off with a lamb shank while staring at the month of October on his Spurs calendar (a big picture of Son Heung-min in full flight), a quick clean up and bed. Perfect.

Wrong he will be sat in West Lower hoping for a Brighton win with no need to check the result to see how Spurs did then down to the King and Queens to have a drink with his sons and celebrate 3 points for The Albion. It was going to be the Battle but unless you leave on 80 mins to get the first train you cant get a seat in there hence sons suggested K & Q.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wrong he will be sat in West Lower hoping for a Brighton win with no need to check the result to see how Spurs did then down to the King and Queens to have a drink with his sons and celebrate 3 points for The Albion. It was going to be the Battle but unless you leave on 80 mins to get the first train you cant get a seat in there hence sons suggested K & Q.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Hope you have a good day BG

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
To the tune of the Harold Lloyd theme:

Hooray for BG
Dodo-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo-do
BG
Dodo-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo-do
Black or white, he's that guy
A pair of glasses and a smile

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Vietnamese Dong

35 Dong is about 0.1 pence, so that Wimpy is CHEAP!

I went to Vietnam for work a few years back, I served with no currency as I’d been in Thailand, China and Hong HK during the previous 10 days, so had almost lost my mind with the different currencies. I left my colleagues at a coffee shop and went to get some cash from a cash machine. I had no idea about the currency. Got 100k Dong out, which turned out wasn’t enough for a coffee.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
35 Dong is about 0.1 pence, so that Wimpy is CHEAP!

I went to Vietnam for work a few years back, I served with no currency as I’d been in Thailand, China and Hong HK during the previous 10 days, so had almost lost my mind with the different currencies. I left my colleagues at a coffee shop and went to get some cash from a cash machine. I had no idea about the currency. Got 100k Dong out, which turned out wasn’t enough for a coffee.

I lived in Hanoi for a few years and was a Dong billionaire. Good times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here