Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-6/10/19

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can we avoid the bottom three for another week? Norwich v Aston Villa could save us, although a draw could see us drop two places.

I have a funny feeling that Newcastle will get a decent result against hapless Man Utd too (I'm hoping that writing this ensures the opposite)...

Saturday 5th October
Brighton & Hove Albion v Tottenham Hotspur (12:30)
Burnley v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester City
Norwich City v Aston Villa
Watford v Sheffield United
West Ham United v Crystal Palace (17:30)

Sunday 6th October
Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth (14:00)
Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers (14:00)
Southampton v Chelsea (14:00)
Newcastle United v Manchester United (16:30)

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 21.02.52.png

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I really think we all need to calm down and not get too carried away with the league table until around Xmas.

Unless you’re rooted at the bottom of the table way way too early to declare relegation contenders either way.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I really think we all need to calm down and not get too carried away with the league table until around Xmas.

Unless you’re rooted at the bottom of the table way way too early to declare relegation contenders either way.

I’m not anti GP whatsoever, or writing us off.

But we will need far more points on the board by Xmas. No way can a squad of our status/quality gain say 30 points between Xmas to May.

Some wins and draws are a bare necessity in the next few weeks, to give us a chance.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m not anti GP whatsoever, or writing us off.

But we will need far more points on the board by Xmas. No way can a squad of our status/quality gain say 30 points between Xmas to May.

Some wins and draws are a bare necessity in the next few weeks, to give us a chance.

well thats's is what he means....... judge at xmas

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
well thats's is what he means....... judge at xmas

My personal view is slightly different. If we’re failing to pick up some wins in the next few weeks or so, I think we’re in deep poo. Not waiting to Xmas to assess.

(Again, not blaming that on GP).

On the other hand, if Potterball delivers wins in that period, happy days,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
a
What on earth is happening with Norwich?

Early season enthusiasm has worn off and they are being shown up for being a Championship squad in the Premier League. Any tweets from that **** Jake Humphrey who mocked us last season?

I have an irrational dislike for Norwich

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Prince William is apparently at the Norwich vs Villa game. Love to know why he’s a Villa fan.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
a

Early season enthusiasm has worn off and they are being shown up for being a Championship squad in the Premier League. Any tweets from that **** Jake Humphrey who mocked us last season?

I have an irrational dislike for Norwich

As soon as I saw the Norwich score I thought of his tweet. Perhaps we should all retweet it.

Also perhaps David Lammy needs a retweet after pokeing his nose into our business. I believe he's a Spurs fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here