Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bennetts Field

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Hi, does anyone know long it takes to get out of Bennett's Field (Car Park A) after the game please? I'm normally parked at the University of Sussex (Car Park C) but the club have relocated me for tomorrow due to the Uni Open Day.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They hold all cars back for 45 mins after the final whistle IIRC, so at least that. Those ITK will be out of their seats on 80 mins and in the queue to get out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone know when the fekker opens tomorrow? I've been dacanted there too. :angry:

Effing b'stard students. :censored:

Two hour drive from Fav and I wasn't planning having to tit around outside the stadium after the game, munching on sausages and sniggering at tearful Spuds fans, so advice on how early I have to leave to make a swift exit from car park A would also be welcome info, please.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone know when the fekker opens tomorrow? I've been dacanted there too. :angry:

Effing b'stard students. :censored:

Two hour drive from Fav and I wasn't planning having to tit around outside the stadium after the game, munching on sausages and sniggering at tearful Spuds fans, so advice on how early I have to leave to make a swift exit from car park A would also be welcome info, please.

Mates in the 1901 Club make a hasty exit on 70 or 75 minutes, to be allowed out of Bennetts Field then.

Otherwise, you’ll be in the Wacky Races queue with Mr.Angry’s in Range Rover’s for an hour after final whistle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mates in the 1901 Club make a hasty exit on 70 or 75 minutes, to be allowed out of Bennetts Field then.

Otherwise, you’ll be in the Wacky Races queue with Mr.Angry’s in Range Rover’s for an hour after final whistle.

Bugger. Oh well, I don't want to miss Ali J's 3rd and 4th goal so I guess I'll hang around afterwards....

Do you happen to know when the car park opens? Knowing my luck I'll arrive early and get Turned Away.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bugger. Oh well, I don't want to miss Ali J's 3rd and 4th goal so I guess I'll hang around afterwards....

Do you happen to know when the car park opens? Knowing my luck I'll arrive early and get Turned Away.

Don’t know. One of NSC’s stinking rich Platinum seats folk, will have to answer.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's a 12:30 kick off so why rush to you car? Watch the match (the entire match), have a cuppa or two on the concourse and meander down to your car.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here