Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] People who spell “lose” as “loose” face death penalty

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Spelling the word “lose” as “loose” will now get you shot in the back of the head.

The bizarre spelling mistake, which requires the insertion of an additional letter and therefore more effort than the correct method, has existed ever since bored housewives started selling that Juice Plus shite on Facebook “for anyone that wants to loose weight”.

More: https://newsthump.com/2018/10/04/people-who-spell-lose-as-loose-face-death-penalty/

Reasonable.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't see the would for the trees!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Hooray at last..............can we also add bought & brought !!! I see it all the time on facebook and it drives me mad.

I brought it from........no you didn't, you bought it ! FFS.......there got that off my chest.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Spelling the word “lose” as “loose” will now get you shot in the back of the head.

The bizarre spelling mistake, which requires the insertion of an additional letter and therefore more effort than the correct method, has existed ever since bored housewives started selling that Juice Plus shite on Facebook “for anyone that wants to loose weight”.

More: https://newsthump.com/2018/10/04/people-who-spell-lose-as-loose-face-death-penalty/

Reasonable.

Glad someone else thinks so too.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sat here drinking my expresso, wondering if this is a mute point.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I actually think that my teacher at primary school would have done that if he hadn’t handed in his service revolver. Spain, you have a lot to answer for.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Would of expected that from NewsThump. They are bias.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Shooting is too good for these people!

I’d like to see a return of the guillotine so that convicted grammar rapists actually loose their heads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here