Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No 'Arm in it

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1368049/albion-launch-safeguarding-wristbands-initiative

Good idea, probably.

bha.PNG

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Seems to be a good idea, or at least not a bad one.
I think the club may have missed a trick by not making these collectable by i.e. putting a different player on for each game? Encourage the kids to collect them, and swap them at school.
Just an idea...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Seems like something that should've been introduced to all grounds and events a long time ago.

Anyway my son knows that if he somehow loses me, he just needs to see a steward or even ask at one of the kiosks. Problem is no matter how hard I try to lose him, he's always right by my side.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good idea for when I send off my son to get drinks with my credit card in the new cashless Amex....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Is there an upper age limit? Is it compulsory? Not sure my lad will want to wear one (he’s 32)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What next? Albion branded braid for tying mittens together? Has there even been a single Lost Child announcement in the history of the Amex? Even the bennies that only come for Cup games manage to not lose their kids

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think this has been introduced slightly too late, as loads of children went missing on Wednesday 25th September, although they were reunited with their parents when they left the pitch at full time

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What next? Albion branded braid for tying mittens together? Has there even been a single Lost Child announcement in the history of the Amex? Even the bennies that only come for Cup games manage to not lose their kids

That made me chuckle

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

That is just too funny!!

Thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here