Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] How to get suspended on full pay for 6 years

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Well he won't get another job now so he is probably after a pay out and judging by his age a nice early retirement package.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Cue Enrest posting stuff about yet another Tory milking underfunded local Councils, and advocating prosecution.

Oh.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
This isn’t a very good ‘how to’ guide, let me assist:

1. Get into a position of power
2. Freeze the minion’s pay whilst hiking your own pay (and the pay of the other remuneration decision makers)
3. If you don’t get suspended, keep increasing your pay. The higher the better, since this is the salary you’ll be suspended on
4. Fight it as long as you can, but not too hard - the last thing you want is to be reinstated

PRO-TIPS:
For step 1, I recommend going in on a low salary, as this will make you more attractive. Councils love cost savings. Bring your trusted lieutenants (mates or family) in over the first 18 months or so. THEN go for the swift increases.
Once suspended, take some cash in hand work to supplement

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I love the experts who state that it is the longest dispute that they can remember. Obviously can't be arsed to actually check then!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
This isn’t a very good ‘how to’ guide, let me assist:

1. Get into a position of power
2. Freeze the minion’s pay whilst hiking your own pay (and the pay of the other remuneration decision makers)
3. If you don’t get suspended, keep increasing your pay. The higher the better, since this is the salary you’ll be suspended on
4. Fight it as long as you can, but not too hard - the last thing you want is to be reinstated

PRO-TIPS:
For step 1, I recommend going in on a low salary, as this will make you more attractive. Councils love cost savings. Bring your trusted lieutenants (mates or family) in over the first 18 months or so. THEN go for the swift increases.
Once suspended, take some cash in hand work to supplement

You can live a life of luxury
If that's what you want.
Taste forbidden pleasures
Whatever you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here