Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dinner with Tarquin and...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Tomorrow evening, we're having dinner with some friends at their place. I've just been informed of the names of one of the other couples: Tarquin and Polly.
[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] will be delighted to know that I'm finally meeting his long-time friends at last.

It's going to take enormous effort to not grin inanely all evening.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tomorrow evening, we're having dinner with some friends at their place. I've just been informed of the names of one of the other couples: Tarquin and Polly.

[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] will be delighted to know that I'm finally meeting his long-time friends at last.

If there are any doctors at this dinner party, I bet their children are called Paracetamol and Dequacain :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bet they’re Guardian readers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Off to the Findus Crispy Pancake Supper Club in Toxteth AGAIN? You love your slum dinner parties......

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On a more dodgy note (Palace fans look away now) I know a Brighton supporting Tarquin and also a Brighton supporting Piers.

In the Championship promotion season we had an away day at Cardiff with my very Working Class Cardiff supporting mate. We were trying to get a group together to do group train tickets which resulted in a text exchange along the lines of "who's coming?" / "well Tarquin might be but Piers is already in another group"

Who says Brighton fans are middle class.......

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Doesn't Ernest have a friend or relation by the name of Tarquin ?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Not THE Tarquin and Polly Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim bus stop F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuit barrel?

With their 12,441 votes?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
On a more dodgy note (Palace fans look away now) I know a Brighton supporting Tarquin and also a Brighton supporting Piers.

In the Championship promotion season we had an away day at Cardiff with my very Working Class Cardiff supporting mate. We were trying to get a group together to do group train tickets which resulted in a text exchange along the lines of "who's coming?" / "well Tarquin might be but Piers is already in another group"

I think there’s a Simeon too?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

Does said tarquin have the surname which is a fruit? If not then there are more than one!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Does said tarquin have the surname which is a fruit? If not then there are more than one!

I used to work with the "fruity" one. On the day he started I asked him his name. I couldn't bring myself to call him that, so he instantly became known by his initials - TC.
All round nice bloke and Reggae fan as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here