Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Rory Stewart

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Surely there is some political forum somewhere on the net where you can discuss to your hearts content ???

I found one, but people occasionally posted football threads on there.

I opened each and everyone and posted my displeasure at them posting football on a politics board, but they just seemed to keep coming back to the top of the board ???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good luck to him. He has really good ideas about devolution including reducing the number of MPs to 100 people and increasing the powers of local authorities with Mayors.

The People’s Republic Of Brighton and Hove can only get closer with him in charge.

He could devolve the U.K. whilst he is at it by disbanding the House of Lords, creating a new U.K. Parliament in Manchester or Liverpool and changing the HoC into an English assembly.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Good luck to him. He has really good ideas about devolution including reducing the number of MPs to 100 people and increasing the powers of local authorities with Mayors.

The People’s Republic Of Brighton and Hove can only get closer with him in charge.

He could devolve the U.K. whilst he is at it by disbanding the House of Lords, creating a new U.K. Parliament in Manchester or Liverpool and changing the HoC into an English assembly.

Will it be a bit like the new 100 cricket competition

250px-Wallace_and_gromit.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sore LOSER.

Heard him being interviewed over the PM race and thought he was a bit of a ponce with little substance. Actions post the appointment of Boris confirms it for me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will it be a bit like the new 100 cricket competition

I do hope so. . . .

“Vote for the Brexit Party, and go boldly where others shy away. Endlessly curious, with an insatiable appetite for adventure, what’s over the horizon?”

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Err, I wonder why he is running for Mayor, could it be that he is a staunch REMOANER and looking to get some power because London is a remain city?

While Bailey is a tory and a Brexit man, and obviously a racist because all Brexit voters have to be.

Rory really does want revenge on Boris, he is a sad man.:nono::nono:

He needs a paperweight stuck on his head, that should feck him up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A tory I could vote for.

Sadly the shower in charge of that party are setting us on the road to ruin and division.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Another decent one nation Tory gone.

They really are being taken over by the right wing swivel eyed extremists, just the same as Labour have lost the battle against the left wing swivel eyed extremists.

May the Lord have mercy on us.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

They really are being taken over by the right wing swivelled eyed extremists, just the same as Labour have lost the battle against the left wing swivel eyed extremists,

Can't argue with that really, this country isn't crying out for a decent liberal democratic party. If only there were one.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

They really are being taken over by the right wing swivelled eyed extremists, just the same as Labour have lost the battle against the left wing swivel eyed extremists,

This.

Should make for an interesting GE when it comes. FPTP will keep Parliament looking not too dissimilar to how it currently does though, imo, unless the LDs really up their share of the vote (very unlikely, but not totally impossible). Another hung parliament is my prediction - which should mean that they still won't vote "For" anything Brexit-related, only "Against". Oh joy.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Err, I wonder why he is running for Mayor, could it be that he is a staunch REMOANER and looking to get some power because London is a remain city?

While Bailey is a tory and a Brexit man, and obviously a racist because all Brexit voters have to be.

Rory really does want revenge on Boris, he is a sad man.:nono::nono:

He needs a paperweight stuck on his head, that should feck him up.
I'll educate you regarding how Londoners vote for a Mayor.

It's usually a two fingers up to the present Government, or their party and we like someone who will stand up for London.

Bailey will never get in, he is is far too "on message" with the current Tory party.

We like a bit of independent thinking.

Lesson over, you can return to the cave.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

I'll educate you regarding how Londoners vote for a Mayor.

It's usually a two fingers up to the present Government, or their party and we like someone who will stand up for London.

Bailey will never get in, he is is far too "on message" with the current Tory party.

We like a bit of independent thinking.

Lesson over, you can return to the cave.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

What do you mean, independent thinking, like Comrade anti-semitic Livingstone?

Well I am off hunting to put food on the table, I suppose you're off to spray paint over somewhere and feel hard done by.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
His Commons speech about Hedgehogs is a work of oratory art :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here