Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Repeated cookie consent pop-up? Has it now stopped?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've done some work with NSC's main ad partner on the cookie pop-up that some people were getting on every page.

If you were impacted by this, can you please post on here to let me know whether it has now got better, of if it's still happening for you.

Thanks!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Still. Occuring to me.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Cloudflare is blocking them.

So far today, it's blocked 1.7m attempts from China and Hong Kong.

Do you have any idea why they became interested in NSC? (Don't get me wrong, NSC is great, 'n all, but I don't think Albion suddenly have millions of Asian fans :shrug:).

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Really?

Any chance you can video it and post a link to the video, and also indicate what device, OS version and browser you are using please?

LOL...!

I am a technophobe........there is more chance of the Brexiteers voting Jeremy Corbyn into power than me have a clue how to video, post, know the OS version etc etc etc.

It really isn't a problem for me as it is....I just click on "I accept" and all is well....until the next time.

Sorry.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
LOL...!

I am a technophobe........there is more chance of the Brexiteers voting Jeremy Corbyn into power than me have a clue how to video, post, know the OS version etc etc etc.

It really isn't a problem for me as it is....I just click on "I accept" and all is well....until the next time.

Sorry.

Fair enough.

Sorry you seem to be the only NSCer impacted.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Bozza... still getting the consent screen every time I move between boards...sorry. Mac OS desktop and also on my iPhone.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I got it just on log in via my Samsung phone but not on the laptop.
Once is not a problem so all good.
Thanks!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here