Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yet again another Ticket Office Failure - United Tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes on sale, but the ability to select the seat you would prefer is yet again not up.

How difficult is this to achieve from the start of tickets going on sale.

Plus only the 2 corner blocks up for sale, and allocating tickets from the back rows which are supposed to be best seats available.

Barber OUT

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting use of the word 'another', esp as I'd imagine this complaint could possibly be levelled at Utd.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Apparently we share part of the ticketing site with Man City (amongst others), and the city-fan-at-work says that this has happended a few times to them this season. Expect it to come back on later this morning.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
5 tickets purchased last night. Not my favourite place to go, but my team will be there, so I shall be too.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Yes on sale, but the ability to select the seat you would prefer is yet again not up.

Plus only the 2 corner blocks up for sale, and allocating tickets from the back rows which are supposed to be best seats available.

Barber OUT

Why sack Barber? We are lucky to have him.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shocked there are still 170+ tickets available to the Theatre of Dreams.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can you POTG?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Checked the site and Sheff utd tickets are on sale despite not being available till tomorrow. Got all the way through to checkout and it told me invalid number of tickets. I hate being teased like that

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Can I join in the fun? Had all sorts of problems getting tickets for the Norwich game on line due to the familiar issues caused by the switch to the new "improved" website. Fortunately a kind person in Fan support managed to sort things out and tickets were purchased. I know I have them as they are on my ticket account and have been taken from my credit card.

Small but important detail though - despite numerous phone call and an email the tickets still will not arrive my inbox as they used to. They are now posting out paper tickets to me for the and are trying to figure out what it is wrong - yes I have looked in Spam etc.

Anyone else had this issue??

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Barber OUT

This has been explained, in-depth, time and time again.

Not all clubs issue a seating plan up front. This comes when they know how many seats will be bought by the club and the club deliberately don't buy the full allowance because unlike the Championship, they cannot be returned.

If take the full allocation immediately the home club can actually change the sections we are given and so a seating plan is not always possible because it's not fixed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here