Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Pizza Express customer punches a vegan

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Much as I respect the rights of people to voice their opinion, there'd be equal amounts of people pissed off if I stormed a vegan restaurant and started shouting 'lettuce is plant murder' through a megaphone at the diners....

The bloke in question looks a knuckle-head anyway, and slapping a woman... what a dickhead. Hopefully he gets arrested for that.

So, I don't agree with the actions of either party. Not sure where that puts me.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Definitely should never punch a woman and punching a Vegan is nearly as bad, imagine how brittle there calcium starved bones would be ...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find overt vegan activists like this absolutely intolerable, and I'd have readily given her both barrels in that situation. But punching a woman - nope nope nope. I hope that bloke is recognised, arrested and charged with assault. What an utter scumbag.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I find overt vegan activists like this absolutely intolerable, and I'd have readily given her both barrels in that situation. But punching a woman - nope nope nope. I hope that bloke is recognised, arrested and charged with assault. What an utter scumbag.

Either punching is OK or it isn’t, sexism etc etc.. If people are gonna disrupt others the they have to deal with the consequences. Lefty work avoiding twats.

DavePage

Either punching is OK or it isn’t, sexism etc etc.. If people are gonna disrupt others the they have to deal with the consequences. Lefty work avoiding twats.

you have a point, veal crates out of shoreham was another matter, but pizza express to humiliate the half dozen customers, really
maybe he could have exposed his meat, that would have been ironic.

assuming he hadn't followed the protesters just to confront them and that he was just a customer trying to eat his pizza maybe with his better half, just trying to enjoy their lunch:catfight::wrong:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Rsoles vs rsole I’m kinda glad they didn’t get to spout their lefty shite unabated
Using animals as a means to an unnecessary end, rather than ends in themselves, is 'lefty shite'.

'laugh out loud'.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Using animals as a means to an unnecessary end, rather than ends in themselves, is 'lefty shite'.

'laugh out loud'.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Trying to impose your view on others is very much lefty shite. That fella was no doubt minding his own business until that rabble interfered in his night out. I’ll leave it to you to paper over that fact

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Yet another hot take from wellquickwoody. :ffsparr:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He ordered a Meat Feast.

She got served a Meet Fist.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The geezer shouldn’t have hit her, it would have been a more effective counter protest to rub his meat feast all over her and emptied his drink over her as well.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here