Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2019

loved the flower lollies :) and wtf was up with the girls adding up.. doh 3.50 x 90? doh that 3 90s is 270 and 1/2 again is 45 = 350 WRONG!. wouldnt trust them to do the takings at a quiet corner shop let alone be in charge of a 250k business :) :)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
loved the flower lollies :) and wtf was up with the girls adding up.. doh 3.50 x 90? doh that 3 90s is 270 and 1/2 again is 45 = 350 WRONG!. wouldnt trust them to do the takings at a quiet corner shop let alone be in charge of a 250k business :) :)

The maths was brilliant. I loved it when the librarian said that she did not do the maths because the were discussing something else. Just do it there and then. Sheesh. 3.50 *100 and remove 35 quid. They all had a flap. It was incredible that an inedible lolly was made to look good because the other team made a dildo lolly (which they refused to sell for a quid so they could then flog four for a quid to the public)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The maths was brilliant. I loved it when the librarian said that she did not do the maths because the were discussing something else. Just do it there and then. Sheesh. 3.50 *100 and remove 35 quid. They all had a flap. It was incredible that an inedible lolly was made to look good because the other team made a dildo lolly (which they refused to sell for a quid so they could then flog four for a quid to the public)

Equally incredible:

The upmarket customer offered the men £1 an item for the penis lollies, which was swiftly rejected ... they'd rather receive zero. Then the lazy and quarrelling trio made no effort to sell them retail to the public, despite some time remaining.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Equally incredible:

The upmarket customer offered the men £1 an item for the penis lollies, which was swiftly rejected ... they'd rather receive zero. Then the lazy and quarrelling trio made no effort to sell them retail to the public, despite some time remaining.

Don't lose sight of the fact that we only saw what they chose to show us. Who knows what they did in the 99% of time we didn't get to see.

The biggest error that trio made was not specifying a time to go back to the client. So they had to sit there for hours, wasting their lives. If they'd agreed a time, especially if it were early, they would have had plenty of time to correct the dire situation they had created for themselves. I love tasks like this one because it always feels like they're set up to fail because they always promise quality products - despite knowing none of them had ever made them before.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Last night might have been one the most cringe-worthy episodes of all time. Both the teams "pitching" were utterly, utterly hopeless.

Weren't they just. And that's why I doubt that any of them have build successful multi-million businesses as they claim. They haven't even grasped the fundamentals of operating a business. Things like..........err.....what your pricing structure is when you go into a proposal.

Clueless bunch of incompetent morons.

But great entertainment. Wouldn't be anywhere close to being such fun if any of them actually had a scooby!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Brilliant incompetence from pretty much everyone last night except for Thomas who can seemingly sell anything, even ice lollies that smell like your dead grandma's wardrobe.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't lose sight of the fact that we only saw what they chose to show us. Who knows what they did in the 99% of time we didn't get to see.

The biggest error that trio made was not specifying a time to go back to the client. So they had to sit there for hours, wasting their lives. If they'd agreed a time, especially if it were early, they would have had plenty of time to correct the dire situation they had created for themselves. I love tasks like this one because it always feels like they're set up to fail because they always promise quality products - despite knowing none of them had ever made them before.

I do realise that. Most programmes, even stuff like Masterchef (another NSC’er told me that, after a family member was a contestant), are heavily edited, with controversial moments blown up for effect, context deliberately omitted.

I don’t mind that at all. It’s a pure entertainment programme, thriving on politics, arguments and incompetence. Not a serious business contest really.

Their complete inertia in the hours post the meeting with the upmarket client, was covered in the Boardroom dressing down.

I loved these tasks too, but also the annual trip abroad when they have to buy circa 7 items, as well as when they get a stand at a toy or pets fair. Guaranteed hopelessness and bickering.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Starting off with a red bike lost it

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would have been excellent on this task.
Far too many inflated egos tonight.
They needed a bespoke product.
Hopeless at peddling these bikes.
Someone will be saddled with the blame.
Librarian or Cockney wankah to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here