Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2019

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Same as last year, a gaggle of very bitchy women who somehow narrowly win, despite a catalogue of blunders and arguing in front of their tour clients.

Like it already.

So many useless candidates. They must know they won’t cut it, instead using it as a springboard to hopefully become a D Lister.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For anyone who remembers last years' crop - Sabrina is remarkable on Instagram. She is EXACTLY how she came across on the show, and I find it very hard not to be fascinated by her.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
It's cringy, fight-for-survival, bullshit, shouting, lying, two-faced crap, all in one.

Loving the entertainment factor with these hapless hopefuls making total idiots of themselves on national TV

One of the blokes is a ringer for Alistair Cook, now available having given up International cricket ...

el punal

The Cockney pillow salesman is one hell of a geezer. :lolol: The gents are amusing on the tour so at least it's an experience, the ladies are just a mess. Wonderful!

Cockney pillow man looks, and sounds, like he’s come off the set of ‘Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’ or ‘The Football Factory’. I’m just waiting for him to do an ‘in yer face - you trying to mug me off’ routine.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Same as last year, a gaggle of very bitchy women who somehow narrowly win, despite a catalogue of blunders and arguing in front of their tour clients.

Like it already.

So many useless candidates. They must know they won’t cut it, instead using it as a springboard to hopefully become a D Lister.

I actually suspect there is a secret factory somewhere, churning out these specimens. Hopefully for eventual export.

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
[MENTION=21314]Raleigh Chopper[/MENTION]

One of the forthcoming episodes (3 or 4 I think) is from your home, the Raleigh HQ in Eastwood

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Someone needs to tell Sugar to pack in the 'funny' comments. He's taken over from Forsyth as a very sad performer.

This years out-of-his-depth bellend is plainly the cockney Biff Tannen.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Haven't laughed so much in a long time at those attempts at making ice lollies.

Tbf it's a process that would take a lot longer than the two days given.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lottie Lion

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last night might have been one the most cringe-worthy episodes of all time. Both the teams "pitching" were utterly, utterly hopeless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here