Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2019

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Following on from the X Factor thread just a reminder this little haven of shit starts on Wednesday, I love shit TV so will watch it. Any eye candy on it this year

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just looking at some of the profiles and this one, a 20 year old sports management bod seems to be big on exageration!!!

"Dean Ahmad started his first business at just 15 where it became clear that he had an entrepreneurial flair which stood out. His passion for business and in particular sports led to his expertise within the global sporting industry.

Dean now has an established track record and substantial experience in the industry and is widely regarded as a respected and diligent operator in the market. He has led the creation of one of the biggest sports management agencies in the world having represented and co-represented the world’s top sporting figures including various current internationals & legends of the game. To date, he has brokered over 2 million dollars worth of deals in the sporting industry."

Now the fact he refers to dollars suggests he doesn't represent players in England. So, $2m in deals would be about $40k a week so I'm intrigued as to who are these top sporting figures in the world especially bearing in mind the likelihood that that $40k is spread over several individuals?

I'm sure it will all come out in the wash!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just looking at some of the profiles and this one, a 20 year old sports management bod seems to be big on exageration!!!

"Dean Ahmad started his first business at just 15 where it became clear that he had an entrepreneurial flair which stood out. His passion for business and in particular sports led to his expertise within the global sporting industry.

Dean now has an established track record and substantial experience in the industry and is widely regarded as a respected and diligent operator in the market. He has led the creation of one of the biggest sports management agencies in the world having represented and co-represented the world’s top sporting figures including various current internationals & legends of the game. To date, he has brokered over 2 million dollars worth of deals in the sporting industry."

Now the fact he refers to dollars suggests he doesn't represent players in England. So, $2m in deals would be about $40k a week so I'm intrigued as to who are these top sporting figures in the world especially bearing in mind the likelihood that that $40k is spread over several individuals?

I'm sure it will all come out in the wash!

Drilled down a bit more and it appears he big in Afghan football.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Easy viewing

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This format works really well, despite the rather poor Lord Sugar jokes it is compelling TV.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
That Ryan-Mark Parsons looks like the kid at school who we all hated.

Thomas Skinner looks like he's done time inside for aggravated GBH.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Carina does the tell-tale sniff at the end of a sentence suggesting she inhales more than icing sugar at the bake house.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why do some people just have a look of untrustworthy about them

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's like rogue traders for office workers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Girls are really gelling together - NOT

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Couldn't resist it, had a look, noticed quite a few of the girls have big tits so stuck around.
Cockney meat head and some wine know it all and I had to turn over.
Usual bunch of total idiots.
I will return for the board room bit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Cockney pillow salesman is one hell of a geezer. :lolol: The gents are amusing on the tour so at least it's an experience, the ladies are just a mess. Wonderful!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The usual inane rubbish no doubt, I'm out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here