Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2019

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was thinking exactly the same actually - and there was a look of resignation on Dean's face. I actually thought he might do what the chap did a few years ago, and resign from the process. The other fella did it having won a task because of the absolute rubbish Karen and Lord Sugar were saying about him, despite having won. Dean looked like he knew he'd have been fired had the decision gone the other way, he didn't celebrate it when leaving the Boardroom either. It would have been good to see what was said after they'd walked away because it's obvious he was fuming about something, it would have been great TV to see the showdown that definitely happened.

With only 9 people left and a corporate hospitality task - these tend to be labour-intensive - the team with 5 should have an advantage, so it gives Lord Sugar a real opportunity to identify who he wants back in the boardroom, then put them all in a team of 4, then potentially do a double (or triple) eviction.

A team of Dean, Ryan-Mark, Thomas and Marianne is almost guaranteed to fail.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If nothing else, pre-series talk of "sexiest line-up ever" was WAY off the mark.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I see former winner Michelle is a candidate in the general election (Hull) - for the ruddy Brexit Party.

The-Apprentice-finalist-Telecoms-Consultant-Michelle-Dewberry.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
said the same thing to my girlfriend about the E thing....I'll be joining you with this one for last nights show..

This is the start of your Finnish Adventure......

Great minds think "A trike?"

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Worth noting that the “next time” clip showed Ryan Mark saying there was no Gluten Free options.

If he follows through with his promise to be PM then the main question now is who gets fired alongside him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There are a lot of abritrary tasks though, it's hardly unusual for Lord Al to make the decision based purely on theory. Like when they produce some product and get "orders worth £1million" - it's not true, it's theoretical orders for a product which doesn't exist. With the e-Bikes, Halfords could have placed an order of 10 million bikes at £1k per unit paid in full with Monopoly money if they'd wanted. No money changed hands, or would do.

The best tasks are the ones with tangible results, not the theoretical ones which may or not have actually borne any fruit.

Most weeks, especially this year, both teams have had awful weeks at the same time .... squabbling, immaturity, lacking all common sense, and cringeworthy products or outcomes (you can see the wincing in the eyes of the target businessmen having to endure the presentations).

Then we’re told that the experts would’ve ordered one team’s naff product in big numbers, but not the others. Improbable to say the least, I’d love Karen and Claude to announce nil orders all round. With a mass rollocking by Sugar and his two lieutenants at the sacking stage in the boardroom.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Lottie is a total head case,

My kinda girl!

That was astonishingly bungled all round last night. The unfunny short arse should have sacked them all and cancelled the rest of the series. Ability hopelessly outweighed by egos.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bit random but I bumped in to Iasha in the Shahi Masala Indian Restaurant at Salford Quay after the Utd game on Sunday night.

I wished her well and she squeaked a thank you. Definitely would have pulled her had she not been with a man mountain.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Most weeks, especially this year, both teams have had awful weeks at the same time .... squabbling, immaturity, lacking all common sense, and cringeworthy products or outcomes (you can see the wincing in the eyes of the target businessmen having to endure the presentations).

Then we’re told that the experts would’ve ordered one team’s naff product in big numbers, but not the others. Improbable to say the least, I’d love Karen and Claude to announce nil orders all round. With a mass rollocking by Sugar and his two lieutenants at the sacking stage in the boardroom.

Very true, and why, at least once in every series, is Lord Sugar not able to attend due to 'urgent business'.
We all know what he does there is no need for him to give it all the look at me Billy big bollox.
Amstrad was sell it cheap, pile it high old toot anyway, someone should tell him that in the boardroom when he 'sends the three of 'em in.
Oh and anyone that fancies the evil librarian must have some sort of fetish.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think there was an episode a few weeks ago where neither side got orders?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think there was an episode a few weeks ago where neither side got orders?

There certainly was a couple of years ago - it was magnificent. :lolol: A 0-0 draw. "You're meant to make me money, all you've done it cost me money on this task". How the heart bleeds! I think that was the year of The Brand (RIP).

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I must have missed those tasks.

I watched a programme on Channel 4 some time ago about fetishes, wish I hadn't, the cheese grater has never left my memory.
To be fair the Man baby was hilarious, great big fat bloke in his 50's with a huge nappy on and having talc rubbed into his arse cheeks while sucking on a dummy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here