Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] OT, Trying to cancel Microsoft Office365 subscription

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Hi board members

I have been desperately trying to cancel my daughters Office365 subscription, that renews tomorrow. She is now at University
and gets the package free.

Have logged in with her ID and password, gone to Services & Subscriptions, found the Office265 subscription, but there is no
option to manage/cancel.

Using the help screen there should be an option to cancel, but there is nothing

If anyone can please advise I would be very appreciative.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
"Follow these steps to cancel or turn off recurring billing for all Microsoft subscriptions and trial subscriptions, including Xbox Live and Office 365.

Go to Services & subscriptions. You might be asked to sign in.
Find the subscription and select Payment & billing > Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with cancellation. Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
You can also find the subscription and select Payment & billing > Change > Turn off recurring billing to avoid being charged again when the subscription expires on its own."

If I do that, I can see the option to cancel...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just checked my account - my subscription is via a code I bought from Amazon, as it was cheaper, and entered into the MS site to activate the subscription.

As such, I don't have a cancellation option either - perhaps you did something similar...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just checked my account - my subscription is via a code I bought from Amazon, as it was cheaper, and entered into the MS site to activate the subscription.

As such, I don't have a cancellation option either - perhaps you did something similar...

Oooh. My free 1 month subscription I got with my new laptop is about to expire - I'm happy enough to not want to cancel, so will check to see if I can get a code off amazon...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills