Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mrs T knows every word to this. A bit disturbing since she was 2 when it came out. I on the other hand....Anyway....bring forth your best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bCdrDhUjPo

I love White Lines. Read it as you like. It samples this song, in itself quite nice:

As for 12s, I've been a funkadelic for ten years but I never enjoyed this track until I heard the full version on my vinyl player. Its just very dirty funk from 7 minutes onwards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you never listen to any music I post, listen to this. Give it SIX minutes. Put the headphones on. If this doesn't give you a calm but steady flow, you need to see a urologist :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ku68ZQo_g

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blue Monday [/thread]

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
One of my guilty pleasures. I would only have been 11 at the time and my brother played it a lot. To this day it's on my running playlist, as the steady beat is a belter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't follow. That was a 7"?

I have a 12" copy...

Edit - I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure I do....but wiki says '7 inch' as you say.....

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You’ll be pleased to know I can’t contribute on this thread. I have never owned a 12” single

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think the most iconic 12 inch single that came out when I was in my late teens and changed the whole of black dance music over night and is still seen today as one of the most ground breaking records of all time was Rappers Delight by The Sugar Hill Gang.
The 12 inch just goes on and on on (until the break of dawn)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
12” Radar Love live by Golden Earring.

12” Tainted Love ( where did our love go) by Soft Cell

12” when two tribes go to war. Frankie goes to Hollywood with Chris Barrie doing the Reagan voiceover.

Also had blue Monday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here