Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What is this scoring you speak of?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
My 11 year-old daughter wandered in the lounge as the camera went to Steve Bruce. She immediately yelled at the screen: "Dinosaur".

Another proud moment :clap2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Newcastle started brightly but collapsed like a badly-repaired anal fistula once the first goal went in.

el punal

I think Newcastle fans have now won this weekend’s “WTF’s going on, relegation here we come, we’re all doomed, you’re not fit to wear the shirt” Premier League trophy for being entitled to be feeling the most miserable.

And to think of some people’s reaction on here because we lost to Chelsea 2-0. Absolutely no comparison eh? :drink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think Newcastle fans have now won this weekend’s “WTF’s going on, relegation here we come, we’re all doomed, you’re not fit to wear the shirt” Premier League trophy for being entitled to be feeling the most miserable.

And to think of some people’s reaction on here because we lost to Chelsea 2-0. Absolutely no comparison eh? :drink:

Absolutely *desperate* times for the Geordies.

Then again, they’re only one point behind us...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I've just seen a purchase order for five cows (forward facing) and five banjos to be delivered directly to the training ground at 9am tomorrow...

Fingers crossed.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The OP statement isn't true: there was a shot a couple of minutes after the first goal where Chilwell (I think) got into the 6-yard box but had his shot blocked by Dubrovka (sp?)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We will be fine ladies and gents. TB happy with the progress understanding that it’s a project and not a quick fix. Graham has been unlucky with injuries so early on.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
So? If I supported Leicester I might be pleased..... I had enough of the patronizing condescending attitudes when I lived up there.

Football is like a game of snakes and ladders , one week down next week up again.
We are playing ok , our luck will change ......it just hasn't yet :shrug:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
We will be fine ladies and gents. TB happy with the progress understanding that it’s a project and not a quick fix. Graham has been unlucky with injuries so early on.

Yes, early days and certainly too soon to be 'panic stations'.
One thing hasn't changed though; we can't score goals!
The optimists say, 'at least we are creating a few chances' and the pessimists say, ' pah, no good if we don't put away those chances'.
Take your pick. I reckon we'll be ok.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yes, early days and certainly too soon to be 'panic stations'.
One thing hasn't changed though; we can't score goals!
The optimists say, 'at least we are creating a few chances' and the pessimists say, ' pah, no good if we don't put away those chances'.
Take your pick. I reckon we'll be ok.

Yeah tend to agree.

Banking on 3 teams worse than us this season, rather than things are about to come good though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yeah tend to agree.

Banking on 3 teams worse than us this season, rather than things are about to come good though.

Which was our tactics last season.

Thank goodness town, Cardiff and whoever the other team was were worse than us( although we lost both games against Cardiff and struggled at home against town)

At the moment, it is Watford, Newcastle and probably villa who are worse than us. Bit early, but let’s hope this continues.

Next winnable game looks like Everton. Which is a while off.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It irks me somewhat that not so long ago we were playing Leicester and Bournemouth in the lower leagues.
Not that I am moaning about our current situation at all but they are both doing so well at the moment, especially Leicester.
Having said that I would rather be us than Stoke.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
So? If I supported Leicester I might be pleased..... I had enough of the patronizing condescending attitudes when I lived up there.

Football is like a game of snakes and ladders , one week down next week up again.
We are playing ok , our luck will change ......it just hasn't yet :shrug:

Far too sensible. Please refrain from such behaviour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here