Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone on the way back from Chelsea said that Propper was suffering from fatigue. Seemed a bit strange to me.

Any other kernels of truth from your journey with the medical staff?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hmmm still not convinced he is being used in the right way by the club.

I think he's looked decent this year. Sorely missed yesterday. Propper's positioning, ability on the ball and passing play a big part in our ability to beat the press. Playing him further forward, as I infer you are advocating, would be a waste imo. Especially as he doesn't offer a goal threat.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Recovering from almost heading the ball seems the most likeliest of answers.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think he's looked decent this year. Sorely missed yesterday. Propper's positioning, ability on the ball and passing play a big part in our ability to beat the press. Playing him further forward, as I infer you are advocating, would be a waste imo. Especially as he doesn't offer a goal threat.

Yes you infer correctly lol. The reason he doesn't offer a goal threat is probabaly because until this season at least, he was shackled deep in midfield. One measly goal so far is nowhere near good enough. I'm sure he could do better given the chance.

Plus of course goals are what are sadly lacking at the moment.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Yes you infer correctly lol. The reason he doesn't offer a goal threat is probabaly because until this season at least, he was shackled deep in midfield. One measly goal so far is nowhere near good enough. I'm sure he could do better given the chance.

Plus of course goals are what are sadly lacking at the moment.

There’s a look of fear on proppers face when he has a goal scoring opportunity. Same as gross.
Not sure he’d get us many wherever he played. He has looked handy for Holland further forward though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here