Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spence OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
The trolling from him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Junior. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bozza in allowing him to join so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Ban him.

Terrible trolling and no comedy. Every match trolling all over over the place it's fecking disgraceful.

SPENCE OUT

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Starting a thread about another board member should be a ban, according to them rules.......

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Spence in

Out

Shake it all about....

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
The trolling from him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Junior. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bozza in allowing him to join so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Ban him.

Terrible trolling and no comedy. Every match trolling all over over the place it's fecking disgraceful.

SPENCE OUT

I agree this poster is incredibly tedious.

Just a thought, would one know if every other poster put them on the ignore list?
Would they be aware they are just blabbing to themself?
Maybe there should be a ban rule-if 100 people ignore you, you get a month ban to contemplate your life choices.
:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I discovered a new admin option the other day...

Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 23.54.05.png

Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 23.54.22.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I feel sorry for him. Anyone who is chomping at the bit every matchday, apparently hoping to see his club lose, so he can continue his negativity is pretty sad imo.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He's probably just a 10 year old kid who lives behind his keyboard. Children do childish things so just ignore him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We are all individuals are we not? It's up to us as to whether we read his posts or not. The igmore function is there for a reason, use it if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here