Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Never post but...

Daveice

Nov 24, 2018
As stated, usually read and not post as feel after watching us for 30 years I always feel I will regret saying things on the the spur of the moment.

After today it is the first time I have felt a manager should NOT be given time,with his tactics he will get us relegated,simple as that.

Pretty football and youngsters is relegation.

Also my son works in hospitality and looks after media and managers after game and unlike previous manager is unapproachable and leaves his office like a tip,manners cost nothing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
As stated, usually read and not post as feel after watching us for 30 years I always feel I will regret saying things on the the spur of the moment.

After today it is the first time I have felt a manager should NOT be given time,with his tactics he will get us relegated,simple as that.

Also my son works in hospitality and looks after media and managers after game and unlike previous manager is unapproachable and leaves his office like a tip,manners cost nothing.

People are over doing the youngsters thing. We’re riddled with sickness and injuries. We will quite literally be a different side after the international break although Alzate and Connolly are there on merit.

As for his office, I couldn’t give a damn if he leaves a warm turd on his desk at the end of the day as long as he is getting results

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Not quite sure what the correlation is between the state of your office and your ability to manage a PL side. Are you actually suggesting that we'd be higher up the table if only he'd put his used coffee cups in the sink?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...my son works in hospitality and looks after media and managers after game and unlike previous manager is unapproachable and leaves his office like a tip,manners cost nothing.

Neither does discretion and professionalism at work.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sounds like a good idea. Stick to it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

So you're saying we go back to the tactics of last season, where we defend from the start, inviting the opposition to come on and beat us.
Not a fecking chance chap, I'm all for this new type of footy we are playing, it's miles better than previous effort.
Okay were not scoring, but that will change I'm sure, given the players that are going to come back into the side.
The Chelsea game wasn't easy to watch, but I'm with the Potterman
Still a long way to go :albion2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Difficult to explain in words how much I disagree with this part.

Hansen's "You can't win anything with kids" quote springs to mind.

Developing young talent is the ONLY way we can stay up in the long-term.

Playing positive football like the top clubs is the ONLY way we can stay up in the long-term.

Dull, defensive football might keep us up for a few seasons, but luck will run out. Nearly did last season, which is why he got the boot.

I respect your opinion, but you're wrong. This is the most exciting season for us, as it's the first time we've been looking like a Premier League team. We will stay up as a result of it, and the long term benefits will be truly untold.

Of course it's a results business, but results will come. We've been very, very unlucky, and we're still 16th.

Yep

- Mount, Abraham, Tomori etc at Chelsea
- Arsenal’s wonder kids in the Europa League
- Greenwood at United
- Cantwell at Norwich

All disproving this bullshit

Things will change. We were missing Propper, March, Trossard, Bernardo, Duffy and Izquierdo today. Stephens, Bissouma, AJ, Murray and Maupay all likely to be less than 100% the balance will improve

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

You've been watching Brighton since 1989 and a routine defeat against Chelsea is what has pushed you over the edge? How did you cope with Coppell's team losing 5-0 at Selhurst? Or when Micky Adams lost at home to Walsall despite them having 9 men for an hour? Or when we were eleven points adrift at the bottom of the league with no home to play at the following season? Or when we went to every game not caring about the football and just trying to do everything within our meagre powers to ensure that we and maybe our kids would still have a club to support?

Excuse me if I think that your post is either:

a) A massive over reaction to a disappointing performance, or
b) ..... (fill in the blanks, I don't want to swear)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spoke to Maty Ryan on the tube - he certainly believes in Potter and the fans.... but yeh carry on....

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Difficult to explain in words how much I disagree with this part.

Hansen's "You can't win anything with kids" quote springs to mind.

Developing young talent is the ONLY way we can stay up in the long-term.

Playing positive football like the top clubs is the ONLY way we can stay up in the long-term.

Dull, defensive football might keep us up for a few seasons, but luck will run out. Nearly did last season, which is why he got the boot.

I respect your opinion, but you're wrong. This is the most exciting season for us, as it's the first time we've been looking like a Premier League team. We will stay up as a result of it, and the long term benefits will be truly untold.

Of course it's a results business, but results will come. We've been very, very unlucky, and we're still 16th.

post of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here