Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
One of the best performances I've ever seen here. He was spectacular.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought so too. But Mooy was superb today - and did you see Gross outpace their left back at one point!

Mooy had a superb game, would have been my MOTM if it wasnt for Connolly. And yes, when Gross outpaces your defence you know you have problems.

Got to get the permanent deal done - ran the game today, what we’ve really been missing since we got promoted

Jimmy Grimble

An extremely intelligent player. Sees passages of play way before they happen.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Was my MoM today in what was a fabulous team performance.
Could have been any of the starting 12 today.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Was unreal today. Vast improvement and really gave us some bite in midfield without being rash. Won the ball high up the pitch and really pegged Spurs back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolute quality on a number of occasions today.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I come on to this thread after recently saying I could not understand why we had signed Aaron Mooy.

Well after today's performance ( he was terrific ) I now understand he wasn't previously 100% fit.

Meantime I will just get on with munching on my humble pie ! :ffsparr:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I never realised he was that good, what a game. I would have given him MOTM but tbh young Connelly scoring two was great so fair enough giving him the honours.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
I come on to this thread after recently saying I could not understand why we had signed Aaron Mooy.

Well after today's performance ( he was terrific ) I now understand he wasn't previously 100% fit.

Meantime I will just get on with munching on my humble pie ! :ffsparr:
Surely you had not based your decision on a few Albion performances before today, you had seen what he offered for Huddersfield right over the seasons with them? Mooy is class and a super intelligent player. Links play and looks for the forward short pass. Great player to have.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here