Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Can anyone please explain to me how he's doing so far? When we signed him on loan I was genuinely excited and thought he would add a lot of control to our midfield and score a few long range goals. Arguably he also looked Huddersfield's best player in the prem for the last 2 years. However is it a case of him not really being up to speed yet (he looks quite slow and not 100% fit) or doesn't fit with Potter's system. I am starting to doubt now he will become the best midfielder at the club. TBF against Newcastle he linked quite nicely with Alzate, but he doesn't seem to be on the same wave length with the rest of our team. Am I the only one thinking this?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is it hard to judge against Chelsea’s top internationals who are light years ahead of all our players. For example Radio Sussex thought Gross had a stinker.

Mooy was quality against Newcastle, especially first half.

He’ll never have exceptional pace, but Gross and Propper have little too.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Is it hard to judge against Chelsea’s top internationals who are light years ahead of all our players. For example Radio Sussex thought Gross had a stinker.

think Radio Sussex are right about Gross- he's been a concern for a while now. His decision making and stamina seem shot to pieces.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
think Radio Sussex are right about Gross- he's been a concern for a while now. His decision making and stamina seem shot to pieces.

Yet some, me included, think he’s having a good season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He is slow as **** but very creative and clever. I dont think he should start games if everyone is fit, but he is a useful squad player.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Did radio Sussex say why Propper was out?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Can anyone please explain to me how he's doing so far? When we signed him on loan I was genuinely excited and thought he would add a lot of control to our midfield and score a few long range goals. Arguably he also looked Huddersfield's best player in the prem for the last 2 years. However is it a case of him not really being up to speed yet (he looks quite slow and not 100% fit) or doesn't fit with Potter's system. I am starting to doubt now he will become the best midfielder at the club. TBF against Newcastle he linked quite nicely with Alzate, but he doesn't seem to be on the same wave length with the rest of our team. Am I the only one thinking this?

Unpopular view, but I thought he looked lazy and unfit. Consistently lost the ball, slowed up our attacking play and often picked the wrong pass resulting in loss of possession.
A couple of years ago I think he could have done a job for us, but I'm feeling now he's more an overpaid passenger we can ill afford to keep fielding.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

But it’s shown up by playing him out wide. He will never be a pacy winger, but does deliver a good ball.

As for Mooy, not good enough to date in the few games he’s played. In fact Gross looked better than him in the centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here