Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
From Fox Sports website:

Aaron Mooy — 8.5
Another very good performance from the Brighton man. After the opening ten minutes, he took the game by the scruff of the neck and demanded the ball from his teammates.
He soon became the chief orchestrator of everything the Aussies created, and his passing was even better than against Nepal.
His vision and range were crucial in a number of the first-half goals, floating the ball beyond the defensive line as his wingers and fullbacks darted in behind.
Like last week, was taken off after an hour. Job done.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
From Fox Sports website:

Aaron Mooy — 8.5
Another very good performance from the Brighton man. After the opening ten minutes, he took the game by the scruff of the neck and demanded the ball from his teammates.
He soon became the chief orchestrator of everything the Aussies created, and his passing was even better than against Nepal.
His vision and range were crucial in a number of the first-half goals, floating the ball beyond the defensive line as his wingers and fullbacks darted in behind.
Like last week, was taken off after an hour. Job done.

Maty Ryan played the full 90 minutes and captained the side too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m sure somewhere in the press it said we have an option to sign at end of season (I assume this means fee agreed too?) - was this ever confirmed by a good source?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
PRESS PLAY! :moo:

[tweet]1202716565566885895[/tweet]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Changed my mind tonight. Would have waited until the summer to free up money elsewhere but now we need to sign him asap. Much more dynamic tonight than I thought he could be. Had him as a better Norwood before tonight. Delighted to be wrong.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Changed my mind tonight. Would have waited until the summer to free up money elsewhere but now we need to sign him asap. Much more dynamic tonight than I thought he could be. Had him as a better Norwood before tonight. Delighted to be wrong.

In the destruction of Spurs, Mooys was everywhere, unplayable, a 10/10 performance.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Australian Zidane

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For me Mooy was MOTM. His best performance for the Albion yet.

MisterEvely

Aug 27, 2019
Would love for us to lock up a long term deal so I can feel comfortable getting a jersey with his name on it! He's been key in our two biggest wins of the year.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And we know it's not a short lived spike in form, he did it almost every game in the PL for Huddersfield, ran the show every week.
He is that player that I said we need in the close season, that something special from a seasoned top class player (see Bridge) but I thought it was going to have to be an expensive big name not Mooy from Huddersfield.
Superb player, sign him up quicksticks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here